What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 4/15/2022 at 6:39 PM, mjonesjr84 said:

Got bored so I traded my '21 AT4 3.0 for this '22 LTZ 3.0 today. Ok, so I didn't get bored. I got more than I paid for the base AT4. This LTZ has everything but HUD, sunroof, and mirror camera (which I'm fine without those options).

20220415_171933.thumb.jpg.2f97e5202f9ae59c1148966b36ddbe45.jpg

I also swapped the S&B intake and the PPE turbo resonator delete from my AT4 onto this tonight. The S&B went on a lot easier on this truck for some reason. The hardest part about the swap on the AT4 was removing the OEM intake tube. This one almost fell out. It seems like there is more room around the rear of the engine in the refresh.

1.thumb.jpg.5242bed006f34fa17489d9fbdeb303c7.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.ce98e8fe044b466b34ecb7bff6f93320.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.61fe4c391cf13ceec17276d13753853b.jpg

The picture of the OEM turbo resonator is how much oil is in the intake after 48 miles.

4.thumb.jpg.4f6b260c8dc97092e24da21d927d97f2.jpg

have you thought about adding a catch can to the setup? The more i read the more it appeals to me. I already have 56,000 on my 3.0, so i'm curious about how much oil i'm dealing with. I  also want the S&B and resenator delete like you, but since i'm in california and have to get smogged every 2 years, it's not worth sneaking in unless it gets CARB approved (at least for the intake, the delete is hidden and no one would really know).

also liking your name... my last is Jones and i was born in 84

Edited by SC4R3C120W

3 hours ago, SC4R3C120W said:

have you thought about adding a catch can to the setup? The more i read the more it appeals to me. I already have 56,000 on my 3.0, so i'm curious about how much oil i'm dealing with. I  also want the S&B and resenator delete like you, but since i'm in california and have to get smogged every 2 years, it's not worth sneaking in unless it gets CARB approved (at least for the intake, the delete is hidden and no one would really know).

also liking your name... my last is Jones and i was born in 84

I've looked, just not sure where the catch can would go in on the 3.0 since it doesn't have the traditional PCV system. The first 2020 3.0 I had, had 47k on it when I turned it back in and I never had any oil issues. Granted I never looked in the intake either. The second 2021 3.0 I had, had 7,600 miles on it when I traded it last week for this one; no oil issues with it either. 

I don't see on S&B's website where it isn't CARB legal. You could always call them. Their Tech Support was great when I called to verify that this would fit the '22 refresh.

On 3/19/2022 at 9:18 AM, nparker76 said:

Recently changed up my stance. Bottom pic is the before. It was lowered 1-1.5” on 22s using Belltech adjustable lowering struts in the front and drop shackles in the rear. Top pic is current with a 6” RC lift w/ Vertex shocks and 35” tires. 

ACCE785C-A1B8-4561-944E-6B696BB606F5.jpeg

Love the lowered stance and wheels.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mjonesjr84 said:

I added the front and rear splash guards. Luckily I found them on eBay as GM is backordered on both styles. Now I just need to find rear wheelhouse liners.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Why is the front driver side mud flap different???  Has a notch in it. 

Edited by TNTSilverado

4 minutes ago, TNTSilverado said:

Why is the front driver side mud flap different???  Has a notch in it. 

That is the OEM short flap that came on the truck. They are not as wide. The passenger side is the splash guards I installed.

1 hour ago, mjonesjr84 said:

That is the OEM short flap that came on the truck. They are not as wide. The passenger side is the splash guards I installed.

Gotcha. So you removed the OEM short  flap and installed all the same!  I was curious why u left one different.   They look good. 🍻 

Edited by TNTSilverado
  • Like 1

All windows tinted today. Too bad I have to go back so they can re-do the windshield and front passenger door. Over the years, I have tried five different tinters in my area and cant find one I would say is just amazing

10 hours ago, Byrds8 said:

All windows tinted today. Too bad I have to go back so they can re-do the windshield and front passenger door. Over the years, I have tried five different tinters in my area and cant find one I would say is just amazing

Come to Yankton, SD. My buddy owns business for 30 years. He is flawless. He is so damn picky!  He won a tournament in Vegas in the 90s.  I drove back from Vegas when I lived there to have him tint my Trailblazer. It was tinted from dealership and I could have tinted it better. Looks like they drug it across the ground before applying and used damn toe nail clippers to round off the edges. People think tinting is easy. It’s not it’s an ART. The way they can shrink the film to fit a curved window is amazing. Good tinters are hard to find.
There is a reason we become great friends and now he is my son’s God Father. 

• Like 1