Denali Magneride relocation bracket help

Hey Guys,

New to the forum, and glad to be finally back into a truck after a few years.  So I just recently purchased a used 2015 denali 6.2 with 55k miles, and the previous owner installed a leveling kit.  Now the problem is that they did not install a relocation bracket for the magneride sensor.  I noticed that it seemed to ride rougher than my dads non denali and so I started doing more research on here and other places.  I had heard that if you didn't want to go the bracket route, you could have the dealer reset the shocks to zero in the computer so the truck knows its level.  Since I had just bought it a little over two weeks ago, I figured I would just take it back to the dealer and make them do it.  When I got there and meet with the suspension guy, he said hes done over 100 leveling kits, and hes's never had to put a bracket in there.  So he said he wanted to check the shocks to see if they were ok, and once he got it up on the lift, he then noticed that they were leaking and would need to be replaced.  He drove it and agreed that the ride was really stiff and said with the new shocks the ride should be 20x's better than before.  Since I didnt have to pay for anything I said absolutely, go ahead and replace the front struts.

Long story short, got the truck back, and yes the ride is definitely better, but it still feels fairly stiff.  So I was hoping that if someone on here had the brackets on their's they could hook me up with some dimensions and I could just make some of my own.  I called suspension maxx, but they told me they could only sell me the brackets if I had some sort of proof of purchase, but of course I don't because the previous owner is the one who purchased it.  

I appreciate any help or advice in advanced.

Thanks, Adam

20180823_194706.jpg

• 2 years later...

Good evening. I just installed a 3” front leveling kit and 2” rear leveling kit on my 2017 Denali. I installed a relocation bracket for the MagnaRide, but I don’t think the spacing was enough for a 3”. My truck is riding extremely rough/bouncy. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

John

• 6 months later...