Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

48 minutes ago, z1boss said:

yep, just posted the exhaust video and a few other mods.  Have a cutout system that can switched between quiet and straight-piped.

Just watched it. :thumbs: 

Man that thing sounds like a Camaro or Corvette with the cutout to straight pipe... even with the 5.3 :drool:

15 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Just watched it. :thumbs: 

Man that thing sounds like a Camaro or Corvette with the cutout to straight pipe... even with the 5.3 :drool:

Thanks but the video doesn't do it justice.  Its actually much louder in person :D

14 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

The blackened CHEVROLET Tailgate recessed lettering is also a nice touch. 

Really makes it Pop. And the black Trail Boss emblem lettering on lower right of tailgate.

Thanks, the Chevrolet Tailgate decal is a GM part but the black Trail Boss lettering is something I put on myself.

51 minutes ago, z1boss said:

Thanks but the video doesn't do it justice.  Its actually much louder in person :D

Thanks, the Chevrolet Tailgate decal is a GM part but the black Trail Boss lettering is something I put on myself.

A Silverado emblem in black is also available as a GM accessory   

10 hours ago, texasaggies16 said:

Does it look possible to put a extra leveling cut under the factory one? Still too much rake , nice truck

The Trail Boss is lifted via a longer strut assembly in the front so you could put a leveling spacer if you wanted but they are not out yet.  From what I heard when talking to several lift companies, they will be releasing lift kits around SEMA for the Silverado/Sierra, but the Trail Boss/AT4 will only get limited lift kit options with some companies telling me that they will not make them for that specific model.  I myself am waiting for them to release a 2 inch lift all around for the Trail Boss so I can have a total of 4 inches of lift and squeeze in 35s.  I have 33.5 x 12.50 x 20 tires on my truck right now with a 0 mm offset 20 x 9 rim and they only very slightly rub at 100% full lock, otherwise there is no rubbing.

Edited by z1boss

1 hour ago, z1boss said:

The Trail Boss is lifted via a longer strut assembly in the front so you could put a leveling spacer if you wanted but they are not out yet.  From what I heard when talking to several lift companies, they will be releasing lift kits around SEMA for the Silverado/Sierra, but the Trail Boss/AT4 will only get limited lift kit options with some companies telling me that they will not make them for that specific model.  I myself am waiting for them to release a 2 inch lift all around for the Trail Boss so I can have a total of 4 inches of lift and squeeze in 35s.  I have 33.5 x 12.50 x 20 tires on my truck right now with a 0 mm offset 20 x 9 rim and they only very slightly rub at 100% full lock, otherwise there is no rubbing.

Matthew,

A 2" level is out for the 2019 Silverado and Sierra. >>>>>>> .Untitled-1.thumb.png.069968dfc1405317d2fdc75e727c4b7a.png

Here is the Video:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Matthew,

A 2" level is out for the 2019 Silverado and Sierra. >>>>>>> .Untitled-1.thumb.png.069968dfc1405317d2fdc75e727c4b7a.png

Here is the Video:

Dan,

It does not fit the Trail Boss model according to them.  I called already.  Same for the Fabtech one that is out.

11 hours ago, z1boss said:

Could you post a picture of your angles and the gap between the control arms and bumpstops? It sounds like a stacked level unless they have different control arms on the TB