Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Is it just me, or is there no where near the stock suspension rake that there was on the previous model?

my last truck was a 2017 Sierra and the lower front rake was extremely noticeable, with this truck it almost looks dead nuts even.

mine is an RST, does that change the suspension height front or rear from any other trims? I haven’t noticed except realizing it doesn’t look like it has a rake like my ‘17 did. 

I just bought cheap 285/45/22 all seasons for cost at the moment, but want to swap to larger AT or MT tires at some point, looks like I could fit considerably more tire in front and rear without any suspension mods? 

Edited by Brown324
Add info

A spacer clears the caliper but now the bad thing is your truck isn't hub centric anymore and is now lug centric.  Gm trucks don't like to be lug centric.  The max spacer thickness that can be used is 3mm (1/8") to remain hub centric.  There's only one place I know that makes a 3mm spacers for these trucks.

I don’t care to have spacers to begin with, that’s why they are sold. Currently installing the new setup. I will post pics when done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Brown324 said:

Is it just me, or is there no where near the stock suspension rake that there was on the previous model?

my last truck was a 2017 Sierra and the lower front rake was extremely noticeable, with this truck it almost looks dead nuts even.

mine is an RST, does that change the suspension height front or rear from any other trims? I haven’t noticed except realizing it doesn’t look like it has a rake like my ‘17 did. 

No, your suspension is not different with the RST.

The rake on my RST Z71 with 20's is barely noticeable. It's much less than the K2s, for sure. 

26 minutes ago, dctackett10 said:

What brand spacers you get 

Got YitaMotor off amazon. Normally i purchase Bora, but wasnt sure 1 1/2" would work, and didnt want to go threw the hassle of returning with Bora. But I have to say that this brand I got off Amazon seems to be just as good. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C9ZFB4H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Note: I did not have to cut any studs for these to work. These stock wheels are notched in the back so any stud that pokes out after the spacer has a place to go. 

Edited by anthony2558
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, anthony2558 said:

Got YitaMotor off amazon. Normally i purchase Bora, but wasnt sure 1 1/2" would work, and didnt want to go threw the hassle of returning with Bora. But I have to say that this brand I got off Amazon seems to be just as good. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C9ZFB4H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Note: I did not have to cut any studs for these to work. These stock wheels are notched in the back so any stud that pokes out after the spacer has a place to go. 

Any noticeable vibrations at highway speeds?