Scared of the K2

5 hours ago, KARNUT said:

I remember the looks I got when I bough the redesign 94 Ram. Mixed reviews for sure. My answer, I can't see it in the drivers seat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, but every time you park the thing and turn around and look back as you walk away, your stomach gets a little queasy........

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Donstar said:

I wouldn't hesitate to buy the new HD.  Looks are subjective.  Most of us look back at vehicles that appeared weird when new and now we look at them as a fond memory.  Chevy seems to "experiment" with  their front grill work while GMC keeps a similar theme.   I can't see my front grill when driving and most of the family I care about take no interest in my truck.  In a crowded parking lot, my dog will go to any truck as if it was mine.  My wife will look for any four door brown truck..... ;-)

If I can't make something look aesthetically appealing (at least to me , if no one else), then I don't care how well it handles, how much power it has, how comfortable it is, etc.....

I won't buy it.

And trust me. There ain't no amount of Zaino that would polish the ugly off that thing........

Shakey

• Like 1

OP HERE......WOW, lots of action here. I have been very busy with family in town over the last week, and working all this week....just wanted to update everybody....It was my ultimate realization that I did not want to spend 60k on a new truck, and potential have some doubt as to wether or not I made the right decision, and lose all the money right when I drove off the lot. So I decided the New Sierra was out, even though I still love that AT4. its a BA truck......so after weeks of test driving multiple used vehicles....I narrowed it down to the Chevy/Sierra or the F150....Ram was out from the start. So what did I do????

I bought both,=D =D...... Ill drive them for 6months or so then decided which one I like more then sell one. =D  Pics to come after my weekend of work! 

5 minutes ago, trobin1991 said:

OP HERE......WOW, lots of action here. I have been very busy with family in town over the last week, and working all this week....just wanted to update everybody....It was my ultimate realization that I did not want to spend 60k on a new truck, and potential have some doubt as to wether or not I made the right decision, and lose all the money right when I drove off the lot. So I decided the New Sierra was out, even though I still love that AT4. its a BA truck......so after weeks of test driving multiple used vehicles....I narrowed it down to the Chevy/Sierra or the F150....Ram was out from the start. So what did I do????

I bought both,=D =D...... Ill drive them for 6months or so then decided which one I like more then sell one. =D  Pics to come after my weekend of work! 

Can't say I have ever heard of this approach before but assuming you can get roughly what you put into the one you sell, I suppose this is about as good as it gets for comparison sakes.

Just now, SS502 said:

Can't say I have ever heard of this approach before but assuming you can get roughly what you put into the one you sell, I suppose this is about as good as it gets for comparison sakes.

My wife was not super thrilled with the idea, but Ill recoup the $ once I'm done, and who knows, maybe ill decided sooner. It deff gives me a lot of peace of mind, and I just trade out daily, its a great way to compare......Dont have the K2 picked up yet though, still at the dealership, gotta get it next week. Got our old vehicles to unload right now, and recoup some cash. Family of 3, with 5 vehicles in the driveway right now lol 

I did that I went through a clean used truck faze. I bought a 98 used 2 door Tahoe and a clean used Ford lariat. Drove them both for a while. Then I saw my 92. Sold the first two and kept the 92, that was eight years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, trobin1991 said:

My wife was not super thrilled with the idea, but Ill recoup the $ once I'm done, and who knows, maybe ill decided sooner. It deff gives me a lot of peace of mind, and I just trade out daily, its a great way to compare......Dont have the K2 picked up yet though, still at the dealership, gotta get it next week. Got our old vehicles to unload right now, and recoup some cash. Family of 3, with 5 vehicles in the driveway right now lol 

I have a 17 Sierra I bought in December, and just picked it up from service.  No idea what happened to my wiring harness but it took them 3 days to find it and it was covered under warranty.  They gave me a 19 Silverado RST as a loaner.  I was so happy to have my truck back it’s not even funny.  I didn’t like the new Silverado, and I thought it felt cheaper on the inside.  Seats aren’t as comfortable either.  I liked the transmission better and keyless ignition is nice, but I don’t regret not getting a 19 one bit.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...