16-18 paintable headlight bezels

58 minutes ago, jacobrmiller05 said:

HI all,

i know we've been told for years they they are not available without buying the whole headlight, but they are. 

parts numbers are

i plan on ordering them in the next few weeks for my truck

Be interested to see if they are actually available, or if the part number is obsolete.

Just now, Enough said:

$113.25 each on GM parts direct or $299.99 for the pair on Ebay.  Simple math says Ebay is not always the way to go.

i agree, i'm buying a grille off a guy that works at a GM body shop and he pulled the part numbers for them. he said GM is pushing to sell complete housings instead of just the trim, but the trim is available, just can't find it in the normal parts catalog.

can't you just sand away the "Chrome" finish and paint your current ones whatever color you want? I understand being able to just swap them in a flash if you have the extras but I'm too cheap for that.

• 4 months later...
On 3/1/2019 at 11:54 AM, jacobrmiller05 said:

i agree, i'm buying a grille off a guy that works at a GM body shop and he pulled the part numbers for them. he said GM is pushing to sell complete housings instead of just the trim, but the trim is available, just can't find it in the normal parts catalog.

Hello guys I just wanted to confirm that you can get the bezels now, GM literally started making these as a single part number by themselves march 1st of this year, I work at a dealership and this is what it shows on the gm website

Hello guys I just wanted to confirm that you can get the bezels now, GM literally started making these as a single part number by themselves march 1st of this year, I work at a dealership and this is what it shows on the gm website
Got a part number for the bezels?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...