Is leveling a 2019 trail boss possible and has anyone done it yet

Can somebody explain why people care about "rake" so much? I'm a new truck owner after not owning one for a long time....and I can't really wrap my head around it. 

Pure aesthetics! Truck just has a better appearance on the road and in your garage :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, asalinasz39 said:

Half inch of rake? Mine AT4 has 2.5” of rake stock so I have the 1.5” leveling kit sitting in the garage thinking when I install it would give me a 1” rake. Does the trailboss have less of a rake from factory?@Donnyb313

Yep half inch of rake, I just measured again. Fenders could be different between the two models I suppose. I think the front looks too high on trucks running the 1.5" level, but some like that look. Mine will be level after I throw a few things in the bed. I don't recall what my measurement were before the 1 inch level.  

Edited by Donnyb313

Yep half inch of rake, I just measured again. Fenders could be different between the two models I suppose. I think the front looks too high on trucks running the 1.5" level, but some like that look. Mine will be level after I throw a few things in the bed. I don't recall what my measurement were before the 1 inch level.  

Yeah your probably right the body lines are simply different. Glad the 1” worked for you. I think the 1.5” should do it on my AT4 as several have already done it.

• 2 months later...
On 25/03/2019 at 7:55 PM, Leevon said:

1" motofab on mine, I see no angle issues like previous models.  

IMG_8529.jpg

You got this figured out. I see everyone going wider for tires, you went a size taller while keeping the stock width and it looks on point!

• Like 1