Denali Gauge Cluster Swap IN CANADA??

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone on here has swapped clusters in Canada. Thinking about doing this and have read lots of threads about it on this Forum, however couldn't find anything really about the guys who have done it in Canada ( where to purchase other than dealer, where they had them programmed, clusters in KM/H etc etc ). The denali style cluster would be going into a 2017 GMC Sierra with the blue backlighting.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, craig944 said:

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone on here has swapped clusters in Canada. Thinking about doing this and have read lots of threads about it on this Forum, however couldn't find anything really about the guys who have done it in Canada ( where to purchase other than dealer, where they had them programmed, clusters in KM/H etc etc ). The denali style cluster would be going into a 2017 GMC Sierra with the blue backlighting.

Thanks!

I just went thru the process with WAMS.  I found a cluster on eBay and contacted the seller to see if he'd ship it direct to WAMS and include the order number for reference.  Getting it shipped to me was a little harder.  From previous experience, WAMS prefers not to ship to Canada.  You could always get it shipped to a US address and then get it shipped up or go and get it yourself.  Let me know if you have more questions.