Accident today :(

On 4/17/2019 at 12:41 PM, Shakeydeal said:

Agreed. I always park where someone would have to be an intentional "dick" to get next to me. Walking is good for you. And I never have ANY door dings on my cars. People are just idiots, especially when they are driving a shitbox. And sometimes even when they're not.

Shakey

Wouldn’t you know I always do this, and someone still managed to back into me. My luck. 

1 hour ago, Jaychevy81 said:

I also park far away and walk but a handful of times believe it or not. some hunk of crap parks next to me like really lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I parked in the middle of nowhere at sams club. I come out of store and some @ss hat parked a cart ? Parallel next to my truck a few inches from the fender. I was like are you F’N kidding me?

Guessing someone did it to F with me and it worked ???

I looked over truck with fine tooth comb and not a scratch. ?

Edited by 2018GMC

On 4/17/2019 at 7:34 AM, NWI Denali said:

I hope you're joking. Unless you're confusing some of the replies' pics with the OP's. OP's looks like maybe $5k in body work? Definitely not totaled on a $30k 2 yr old truck...

The OP's photo's don't look any where near totaled... skin damage at the worst..

On 4/18/2019 at 7:50 AM, NCPGMC said:

That's why you shouldn't get a police report unless its serious, just swap information and be on your way...the crash report is what brands the title that the vehicle was wrecked.

In MA only structural damage (rebuilt totals) affect the title.. They get marked as 'salvage title'. Fender benders like the OP, don't affect the title at all.. Maybe CarFax report though..

On ‎2019‎-‎04‎-‎16 at 8:05 PM, lapoolboy said:

Sorry, but I think 82 is old enough for her to turn in her keys.

I support that 80 year old drivers should be tested on a regular basis but there is no need to turn in keys because of age.  My father had to give up his licence at 75 and his cousin is still driving at 95!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Donstar said:

I support that 80 year old drivers should be tested on a regular basis but there is no need to turn in keys because of age.  My father had to give up his licence at 75 and his cousin is still driving at 95!  

When they can't find their way home it's time to turn in the keys .

A friend of mines Dad got lost last summer. They found him 450 miles from home. He was 92 and passed away a few months ago 

He smashed his car at least twice trying to park in the garage last year too.