Swapping Center Seat to Console

yeah i really am kicking myself in arse for not getting bucket seats( never again), hate not having a console

how much did console swap set you back?....i don't even care if usb inside don't work the front 2 are more than enough

Edited by Dunn

• 1 month later...

I just purchased a 2020 Sierra with a center console. I need the seat with the flip down console. Black interior. Any body wanna swap? I'm in eastern NC. I have shop and tools to do swap. 

Edited by Atvdoctor
Missed word
  • Like 2

On 11/5/2019 at 3:52 PM, Casey willett said:

I just preformed this swap on my 2019 LT. work great. Only issue is the sd card reader doesn't seem to work inside the console. My sd reader is on the dash so it doesn't bother me. The console I went with has the wireless charging and it works great. email me for info if interested. [email protected]

I will be more than glad to share the part numbers and any info I have. I also have a jump seat like the one above that I will be selling.

475A845C-62B3-4697-B38D-EF426DDD7789.jpeg

Can you send me a list of what you ordered for the swap? Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 11:55 PM, Atvdoctor said:

I just purchased a 2020 Sierra with a center console. I need the seat with the flip down console. Black interior. Any body wanna swap? I'm in eastern NC. I have shop and tools to do swap. 

I live in north Georgia I have a flip seat if you wanna swap out of an lt Silverado 

On 2/12/2020 at 11:55 PM, Atvdoctor said:

Is that Center console swap deal still available? If so I'm interested. 

Looking to swap out the jump seat for the center console in my 2019 sierra. Was wondering if anyone had any information on the steps involved in removing the seat and the install of the console

2 hours ago, Dambes said:

Looking to swap out the jump seat for the center console in my 2019 sierra. Was wondering if anyone had any information on the steps involved in removing the seat and the install of the console

Center seat has 4 bolts, 2 on each side if I’m not mistaken when I did mine the rear bolts where difficult to access so I had to unbolt my seats to access them because the rail was on the way but that might have been just me

FD1E3612-4F9B-4286-9849-A6D75B91D28F.jpeg

12 hours ago, Josh11 said:

Center seat has 4 bolts, 2 on each side if I’m not mistaken when I did mine the rear bolts where difficult to access so I had to unbolt my seats to access them because the rail was on the way but that might have been just me

FD1E3612-4F9B-4286-9849-A6D75B91D28F.jpeg

Thanks for the info! is there anything that connects the end of the console to the dash and did you have to remove that storage compartment that is under there?

There is a piece of trim that is suppose to be replaced that is under the radio when swapping for a console. If you don’t get it replaced it will leave a gap between your radio and your console

EAD339F3-F187-4AD0-A1F2-1CED846E2F12.jpeg

15 hours ago, Dambes said:

This shows some of the steps for the console.There are additional parts needed to make the swap complete,trims piece for the dash and swapping out a USB port if you don't have a jump seat with storage to start there may not be wiring under the passenger seat for the new console.

Edited by flat350

• 2 weeks later...

694955518_benchconnector.jpg.e2147a8025d9c973edecfa07928c6424.jpg

Would someone please help me with this connector? How do I disconnect it? Trying not to break anything. this is the connector under the bench seat console.Thank you

Edited by Recneps

On 7/15/2019 at 1:42 PM, BPIRKOLA said:

Hi guys! 

I may not have my 2016 Silverado anymore but I helped many people with this upgrade on the previous body style (which was much easier and less part numbers required). I attached some helpful .pdf files for part numbers needed, these are based on a 2019 High Country Silverado 1500, black, with wireless charging (K4C). 

I am more than happy to assist with different options you may be looking for, I would just need a VIN from a truck with the exact console you want. I am not on here daily anymore but feel free to contact myself or one of our other reps at [email protected].

2019 CONSOLE (1).pdf

2019 CONSOLE (2).pdf

2019 CONSOLE (3).pdf

2019 CONSOLE (4).pdf

I have a question about the  number 2 pdf. Is there a way to change part 4 out to the wireless changer thats found on the LTZ's or High Country.

Edited by Sandrock56

On 3/18/2020 at 9:18 AM, Recneps said:

694955518_benchconnector.jpg.e2147a8025d9c973edecfa07928c6424.jpg

Would someone please help me with this connector? How do I disconnect it? Trying not to break anything. this is the connector under the bench seat console.Thank you

Do you have the part number for that harness with that connector? I am installing a jump seat from a salvage yard into my custom. Trying to figure out the best way to connect the existing wiring harness (of the LT jump seat with the usb charger and cig lighter) to utilize those ports. Don't really want to run a random wire to a fuse box, if I can find an existing part number that this harness (PT # 84535195) will connect into.