Swapping Center Seat to Console

Hi guys! 

I may not have my 2016 Silverado anymore but I helped many people with this upgrade on the previous body style (which was much easier and less part numbers required). I attached some helpful .pdf files for part numbers needed, these are based on a 2019 High Country Silverado 1500, black, with wireless charging (K4C). 

I am more than happy to assist with different options you may be looking for, I would just need a VIN from a truck with the exact console you want. I am not on here daily anymore but feel free to contact myself or one of our other reps at [email protected].

2019 CONSOLE (1).pdf

2019 CONSOLE (2).pdf

2019 CONSOLE (3).pdf

2019 CONSOLE (4).pdf

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 1:42 PM, BPIRKOLA said:

Hi guys! 

I may not have my 2016 Silverado anymore but I helped many people with this upgrade on the previous body style (which was much easier and less part numbers required). I attached some helpful .pdf files for part numbers needed, these are based on a 2019 High Country Silverado 1500, black, with wireless charging (K4C). 

I am more than happy to assist with different options you may be looking for, I would just need a VIN from a truck with the exact console you want. I am not on here daily anymore but feel free to contact myself or one of our other reps at [email protected].

2019 CONSOLE (1).pdf

2019 CONSOLE (2).pdf

2019 CONSOLE (3).pdf

2019 CONSOLE (4).pdf

This is what I have been scrounging the internet for!  

I'll be in touch with you soon.  I assume all these parts are on backorder for months since the trucks just came out?

This is what I have been scrounging the internet for!  

I'll be in touch with you soon.  I assume all these parts are on backorder for months since the trucks just came out?
Last I checked I believe they were mostly available, didn't check all of those numbers though. I am missing the previous model year console swap, GM included most of the parts in the main console assembly. I figured sharing those .pdfs was going to be the best way to help out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, BPIRKOLA said:

Last I checked I believe they were mostly available, didn't check all of those numbers though. I am missing the previous model year console swap, GM included most of the parts in the main console assembly. I figured sharing those .pdfs was going to be the best way to help out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Super helpful. I'm not too concerned with having the wiring and what not be functional.  

But the ac vents in the back of the jump seat give me pause. 

15 hours ago, dctackett10 said:

Is this one cheaper than the one from gm? 

Good question. I haven't had a chance to add up the numbers. I do know it's way cheaper than the entire units,seat top and bottom with the storage, I've seen on EBAY.I like this option because it doesn't appear that the bottom part of the seat has to be removed.Kind of like just a swap out of the top section.

Edited by stujameson
Info

17 hours ago, dctackett10 said:

Is this one cheaper than the one from gm? 

Here is what I have found. This part number ,84602302 , is an OEM GM part number. Several parts suppliers sell it as well as several GM dealerships that all have it priced around $ 265-$300 . This unit comes complete and is a simple install.Remove the top part of the jump-seat while leaving the bottom half alone then install the new unit in reverse. This allows the jump-seat/console to function normally as it has been and the only change is now you have an armrest/lid that opens to provide inside storage.One thing for those interested,if you have GM loyalty points or any other kind of "dealer GM only" voucher you can use it if you order from a GM dealer. Points can't be redeemed through a third party supplier.That seals the deal for me as I have enough points to cover half the cost . In looking at the other ways of adding the inside storage compartment this is the least expensive option I have found.

This topic has taken itself to 2 different directions, i'm curious on the center console (complete console, not a lid) which I believe Hawks had ordered. Have you gotten anywhere on that?

I reached out to BPIRKOLA about a week and a half ago to get just the base console assembly on order and it was on backorder. I need to communicate with him on other parts but I wanted to see if Anyone has gotten anywhere with a full console swap.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 7:01 PM, TrailBossST said:

Does anyone have the part number for the bottom seat part of the center jumper?

Or anyone want to sell their locking seat?

I searched but failed to find the answer to this, although I know it's here somewhere... Is there a part number for the seat bottom with the locking storage compartment?