Aftermarket Infotainment Replacement Revisit

I have the 8" infotainment system in my 2014 Chevy Silverado. It can't be upgraded, and needs to be replaced for that reason. The last post on the topic was from 2016, and I think a lot has changed since then. Here's what I'm looking for: 

• Needs:
    • A unit that will snap in or integrate with the factory system. 
    • Integration with steering wheel controls. 
    • Apple Play
    • CD/DVD
    • Bluetooth
  • Wants
    • Integrated controller for 12v (think winch, lights, etc.)
    • Ability to add front and side cameras (blind spot)
    • Ability for a trailer camera (nice to have)

All I can find is the Alpine i209-GM In-Dash Restyle System, which is $2k without the additional video inputs or controller. Total setup would be more than 5k.  WAY out of my budget. Has anyone else been able to achieve this? 

I appreciate any thoughts you may have! 

Thanks! 

If by snap in you mean you don't want to cut inside the dash to fit a standard double din the only option other than the Alpine I have found is the new Pioneer DMH modular units (separate screen and hideaway module). The dmh-c2550nex 7" version is less than 1/4th the cost of the Alpine at $445,00 retail if I remember correctly  ($200.00 or so more for the dmh-c5500nex 8" version) however you will also have the cost of the idatalink Maestro + the harness if you want to keep steering wheel controls and other factory functions. These have most of your needs minus the cd/DVD player however they do have A/V inputs so you can add a standalone unit. 

I know you can use a factory/aftermarket backup camera with these but I'm not sure if you can add additional cameras nor do I recall seeing any mention  of them being capable of controlling other accessories like the Alpine. 

Also, last I checked a couple of weeks ago the  Metra dash kits for Silverados were not available but the shop owner said they were due by summer so they may be available now. 

Almost forgot, they also have a less expensive 7" version (dmh-c2500nex) however it will not support the idatalink Maestro. 

Any reason you wouldn't want to do the Android auto/apple carplay retrofit from a 2016+?  I just had th3magpi3 do Android auto retrofit, video in motion, and rear camera in motion. Prices were very competitive for the programming and you can source the hardware (hmi, radio, USB hub) from eBay or full kits from some of the vendors. This should WELL below the $2k you listed for the aftermarket kit.