T1XX - Upgrades/Retrofits: Looking for Candidates

2019 - T1XX Owners, looking for some various mirror, headlight, tail light upgrade candidates.

If you’re looking to upgrade these items, contact me if you’re interested in retrofit fitment opportunities.

Will begin R&D and data gathering for mirror upgrades in the months to come. Please send me a PM. Already have headlight/taillight adapter harnesses built, ready to test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have built resistor adapter harnesses to upgrade from the incandescent lights to the led lights that come on the higher trims. So anyone looking to upgrade their base model tail lights and/or headlights, I’m building adapters to correct hyperflash.

Also, for anyone looking to upgrade their side mirrors, say from power adjust and heat to power fold, turn signal mirrors, or tow mirrors... a harness change or modification is usually required for that.

I looked at a 2019 High Country and noticed the articulating running boards look identical to the K2XX style. So I’ll be digging into those requirements to add them.

I’ve got a YouTube channel for those not familiar with my work here. Been helping this community for the last 3 years on the K2XX side.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWrDMP9HjTzLbkNkHlsFk0A

Subscribed to your YouTube channel, that Denali cluster swap is awesome.

I am interested in larger side mirrors or tow mirrors, these stock mirrors are way too small. I currently have just power mirrors on my Trail Boss.

Let me know how I can help.

Interested on auto dim rear view mirror... I have LT Trail Boss

PM me. This is also on the list as well as the LCD dual view mirror.

• Like 1

If your looking todo any type of  upgrade to your truck, checkout Phil Gamboa's youtube page. I have done seversl of them, and his work is top notch and he is available to help out with any questions you might have.

• Like 2

If your looking todo any type of  upgrade to your truck, checkout Phil Gamboa's youtube page. I have done seversl of them, and his work is top notch and he is available to help out with any questions you might have.

Thanks bud! I haven’t perused the T1XX section yet and need to get things in gear for this body style.

Here is my channel on the K2XX stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWrDMP9HjTzLbkNkHlsFk0A

4 hours ago, pgamboa said:

2019 - T1XX Owners, looking for some various mirror, headlight, tail light upgrade candidates.

If you’re looking to upgrade these items, contact me if you’re interested in retrofit fitment opportunities.

Will begin R&D and data gathering for mirror upgrades in the months to come. Please send me a PM. Already have headlight/taillight adapter harnesses built, ready to test.

Hey Phil how about looking into putting the wireless charger into consoles without it!

• Like 3