Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

13 hours ago, boneill said:

Nitto Trail grapplers 35x12.50’s

Fuel Sledge 20x12 -44 offset 

939FD1D6-F1ED-47D4-9D8C-D96432E43CB0.jpeg

AF55FE1F-AB63-4A34-ACE1-DBE5BC921DEA.jpeg

LOOKS GOOD

how much lift do you have and did you need to trim anything or did your wheel and tire setup work without any trimming?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, puppykat33 said:

LOOKS GOOD

how much lift do you have and did you need to trim anything or did your wheel and tire setup work without any trimming?

Thank you .  

No trimming required. 6” lift total (stock 2” suspension lift / added 4” suspension lift)

I did remove the mud guards from the  fender and the bracket behind the fender Liner on the bottom and then I pulled the fender liner back a inch / zip tied the corner to give me more clearance .  It rubbed on that a little when turning but after I did that no more rubbing

6 hours ago, eppieguy said:

Those are great tires, wish they made them taller for 22’s

I agree how great these tires are. I've had these on all my trucks and SUV's. Once I saw they were offering them in the oem size for this truck it was a no brainer. The ride, traction, and handling is leaps and bounds ahead the Bridgestones it came with. They look great too. Really compliment the truck. "Made in the USA" stamp on the sidewall is nice addition. 

BTW, the 275/50R22 is a new size for the Michelin Defended LTX M/S. Michelin has offered it in 285/45R22 for some time, but the 275 is new. It is a 33" OD tire.

Edited by Diamond817

9 hours ago, JCattSS said:

Fuel Hammer 20x9 +01 stock Bridgestone 275/60

9A968048-B047-484E-A969-A49C4BB15604.jpeg

finally someone with the offset im looking at. I have a few questions, Are you lifted or leveled and, did you half to do any trimming to get the +1mm offset to clear with stock tire sizes?  Or are you stock height and just put the wheels on with no trimming or fitment issues?

Also can i get a pic from down the side to see how much poke you get out of +1 offset? It looks like you get quite a bit especially if you dont half to do any trimming

Thanks bud

Edited by puppykat33

Hi

Truck is stock height. Just used the stock tires since they only had 400 miles on them. It did rub slightly at full turn in reverse so I removed the bracket behind the mud flaps, didn’t trim anything. The offset is nice sits just a little aggressive. 

55F67D1D-136D-4CB2-BFAD-B1AE014E6740.jpeg

320AFEF9-8B08-448C-A89D-F6EA6D4FE688.jpeg

9 minutes ago, JCattSS said:

Hi

Truck is stock height. Just used the stock tires since they only had 400 miles on them. It did rub slightly at full turn in reverse so I removed the bracket behind the mud flaps, didn’t trim anything. The offset is nice sits just a little aggressive. 

55F67D1D-136D-4CB2-BFAD-B1AE014E6740.jpeg

320AFEF9-8B08-448C-A89D-F6EA6D4FE688.jpeg

Thanks Bud