Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

Figured I'd post on here as well.

- Ready Lift 2" SST Lift

- Stock 18"s rims

- Toyo Open County R/T 35x12.5R18

- Supreme 2" spacers (You can get away with 1" if you want. The reason I got spacers was to clear the aftermarket upper control arm)

- Mud Flap Trim delete kit

- Removed the metal bracket behind the front wheels

- Trimmed the liner behind the front wheels so it doesn't rub anymore

hZDyM0Y.jpg

lYfiWH2.jpg

vNNNuqc.jpg

Msq0RDE.jpg

1BuTsWy.jpg

Edited by PureZ71
  • Like 4

On 11/18/2020 at 8:21 PM, MBPhotos said:

Ready Lift 2" SST

17x9 Fuel Zephyr wheels

AMP Terrain Pro A/T 315/70/17

20201117_113058.jpg

What’s the offset on these wheels? Any issues with rubbing?

Hi All

I have went through the wheel and tire thread and cant seem to find the answer im looking for. I have a standard 2020 RST 4x4 with 20in rims and want to get the Fuel vapor wheels and want to know what offset to get and what the largest tire size i can get with that offset without cutting or lifting the truck. IE can i get a -18 offset and run 275/65/20s or do i need to go with +20mm offset and get the 275/60/20s or will the 65s fit on the +20mm offset with no rubbing? Thanks for the help

21 hours ago, puppykat33 said:

Hi All

I have went through the wheel and tire thread and cant seem to find the answer im looking for. I have a standard 2020 RST 4x4 with 20in rims and want to get the Fuel vapor wheels and want to know what offset to get and what the largest tire size i can get with that offset without cutting or lifting the truck. IE can i get a -18 offset and run 275/65/20s or do i need to go with +20mm offset and get the 275/60/20s or will the 65s fit on the +20mm offset with no rubbing? Thanks for the help

Traditionally lower offsets would help reduce rubbing however with the style of our fenders it's the opposite. With that said you'll rub less if any with the +20 than you would with the -18. If you like PM me and I'll offer you more specifics and can help you achieve what you're looking for. 

On 3/6/2021 at 10:39 AM, PureZ71 said:

Figured I'd post on here as well.

- Ready Lift 2" SST Lift

- Stock 18"s rims

- Toyo Open County R/T 35x12.5R18

- Supreme 2" spacers (You can get away with 1" if you want. The reason I got spacers was to clear the aftermarket upper control arm)

- Mud Flap Trim delete kit

- Removed the metal bracket behind the front wheels

- Trimmed the liner behind the front wheels so it doesn't rub anymore

hZDyM0Y.jpg

lYfiWH2.jpg

vNNNuqc.jpg

Msq0RDE.jpg

1BuTsWy.jpg

First off, truck looks fantastic, bravo very clean yet OEM+ look. 

When you mentioned mud flap kit, did you purchase a separate kit to replace where the oem flap is? If so can you link that for me? 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 12:15 PM, puppykat33 said:

Hi All

275 is prolly the largest I would go. also a + Offset is your only real option sadly. I run 20x9 33x12.5 on a +1 offset. That is with a front level kit. Even so, I have SLIGHT rub on full lock. 

1 hour ago, BlackRST said:

First off, truck looks fantastic, bravo very clean yet OEM+ look. 

When you mentioned mud flap kit, did you purchase a separate kit to replace where the oem flap is? If so can you link that for me? 

Of course. I only used the front part of this kit.

https://switchsuspension.com/chevrolet-silverado-1500-2019-2021-front-rear-mud-flap-delete-kit/

On 3/7/2021 at 12:26 PM, Debo3883 said:

Not sure if this belongs here but these are just the factory 22’s that come with the Denali ultimate package. I had them chromed for a OEM plus look. 

C3B088B5-FA8E-4BF4-BD84-0A8B611C2CEE.jpeg

My favorite, thanks for sharing. I love OEM and I just ordered this truck in the same color.  Love the chore rims

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bmplockmonster said:

My favorite, thanks for sharing. I love OEM and I just ordered this truck in the same color.  Love the chore rims

I appreciate the compliment brother. Post of pic of that beast when you take delivery!