Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

Does anyone know what size spacer I'll need to fit the CK160 wheels on my 2020? The company that sent me the wheels said 1/4" would be enough but its not clearing the front calipers.

Edited by Tbaem

1 hour ago, Mack Mason said:

If I may ask, where did you get your wheels from? Any spacers needed to clear the calipers, etc?  Thanks 

Absolutely. No spacers needed.

I bought them directly through Discount Tire who is a dealer for Wheel Pros. Once I found the wheels I wanted through website below I called discount and placed the order.

https://www.wheelpros.com/wheels/oe-creations/

I have the same CK160s wheels but did not fit my AT4 due to the calipers.  Did you puts spacers?  What size?  Do you have any more pics showing the stance or how much the wheels stick out past the fenders.

Edited by cansled

6 in zone lift kit,

20x12 xtream mudder rims,

35x12.5R20LT Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 

-44 offset

No spacers needed

There was a bit of plastic and metal trimming involved, but nothing to crazy

truck.jpg

Edited by Mrgolde

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 7:30 PM, rico750sxi said:

Guys, I need assistance and opinions please regarding my setup I just purchased and test fit. The wheels are 20x9, 0 offset Moto Metal MO970 with 106.25mm hub bore. I purchased 3/8” spacers as suggested by Custom Offsets for caliper clearance. The Bora spacers are not hubcentric high concerns me, they fit the stock hub tightly but the wheels only mount lug centric now. That is my first concern and my second is the stud engagement with the spacer installed. I only get about 5.5 to 6 turns on the lug nut before seated (not torqued). I have some crappy 6mm spacers that I test fit and these gave me much better engagement and I could get 8 turns of the lug before seated. CustomOffsets said I was good to go when I called them as they said I had the right spacers and 6 turns of the lug was acceptable. 

Am I okay running the wheels lug centric?  Am I okay with 6 turns of the lug nut on the stud? I’ve found 6mm spacers by ReadyLift that they state go from factory hub bore to 106mm hub bore which I am thinking about getting. Should I go that route? What are others doing, I haven’t found too much info except for info on bigger spacers. Thanks

https://www.readylift.com/6mm-wheel-spacers-gm-1500-2019-2021.html

Did you ever get a response on this? I'm looking at a set of wheels that will require 8mm or a 3/8" spacer and I'm concerned about the threads left as well. I plan on having Bora make a custom set of hub and wheel centric spacers that match the wheel bore. 

Edited by dirtfan21