If you are in camera view, is there a way to get out of it

Was setting up the trailer camera and wanted to get out of that view to program the trailer tire sensors. Wasn't sure how to get out of camera view so just turned off ignition and turned it back on.

What am I missing to get out of the camera view?

TIA...Sonny

3 hours ago, CRApex said:

I recall an "X" on the upper right when touching the screen.  Maybe that's in a different view though.

I'll look again but from what I remember there was no Home button or X button. Just full coverage of the camera's.

On most other screens I have either the Home, Music etc. buttons or an X to end the screen.

I'll have to hook up trailer and look again.

Thanks for the replies,

On 9/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, sdelam said:

This view shows an x in upper right corner. The home button I am referring to is below the screen, looks like a house.

20190802_070026.jpg

20190911_202204.jpg

If you want your transparent view to look better, you need to increase the dimension from center of ball to front of trailer.  Take the measurement like the trailer front was flat not round.  If you change a dimension, you will need to re-calibrate.

#iworkforGM 

Edited by MTU Alum

3 hours ago, MTU Alum said:

If you want your transparent view to look better, you need to increase the dimension from center of ball to front of trailer.  Take the measurement like the trailer front was flat not round.  If you change a dimension, you will need to re-calibrate.

#iworkforGM 

Thanks, you mentioned that before. The trailer has been in the shop for a few weeks so I havnt had a chance to play with it again. One of the many things on my list.