Infotainment acknowledgements

I would recommend trying to see if your SD card is unlocked.  Power off vehicle, open and close drivers door, and let truck go to sleep (wait until green monster light is out).  Open center console, remove SD, look at SD card and there is a gray slider on left side of SD card, make sure that is in up position.  Reinstall SD and start the vehicle, accept all the messages and see if any return after a few key cycles.

#iworkforGM 

34 minutes ago, Chrisw253 said:

All the freaking time!  It seems to only happen when at home, and I do have it connected to my home WiFi. Wondering if it’s updates or what not but geez it’s annoying. I was coming here to post about it as well. 

4B575505-17CF-4415-A618-C6A04E4973E6.jpeg

That makes total sense now that I think about it.  It only happens when I am close enough to my house to be connected to it's Wi-Fi

On 9/23/2019 at 3:00 PM, DougFL said:

I only got the acknowledge agreements screen the 1st time I set up my profile on my 2019 Silverado 1500.  I have gotten 3 software updates since and no additional acknowledgment was required.

3 updates, jeez that's a lot in the short amount of time being out.  Any thing new in the updates that you have noticed?

20 minutes ago, Coolade said:

3 updates, jeez that's a lot in the short amount of time being out.  Any thing new in the updates that you have noticed?

Truck is a year old.  Two major over the air updates to 803.1 and then 805.1.  One Messenger App re-download and 6 Dealer installed software (recall) updates.  Most appeared to be bug fixes like "Climate Off" and reduced volume issues.  Noticed some additional info to the HUD's navigation screen but other than that no obvious big change.

7 hours ago, MTU Alum said:

I would recommend trying to see if your SD card is unlocked.  Power off vehicle, open and close drivers door, and let truck go to sleep (wait until green monster light is out).  Open center console, remove SD, look at SD card and there is a gray slider on left side of SD card, make sure that is in up position.  Reinstall SD and start the vehicle, accept all the messages and see if any return after a few key cycles.

#iworkforGM 

I beleive this is the correct position. 

20190924_160541.jpg