Stupid electric door locks!

23 minutes ago, DominatorZ71 said:

Pull the fuse? Then everything will be manual. Other than that I don't understand why you're complaining about a WT in 2018. If you wanted less buy older.

You might have been able to phrase that a little better, your response comes off as a bit elitist, maybe a WT is all the OP needed or wanted. No need to hammer on someone that hasn't bought a top of the line $60K pick up truck.

46 minutes ago, garagerog said:

You might have been able to phrase that a little better, your response comes off as a bit elitist, maybe a WT is all the OP needed or wanted. No need to hammer on someone that hasn't bought a top of the line $60K pick up truck.

I did not mean any offense, if anything I didn't understand why he got a 2018 when most know about how everything comes standard now. 

Out of subject:

I’m honestly impressed how much you added to your truck to make it a LTZ or High country with packed features. How much are you invested?

Really hard to say. When I bought the complete interior, I think I paid around $2100 for it. I kept what I needed, sold what I didn’t need. Sold my factory leather heated seats as well. I kept track and sold all that I didn’t need for $3700. So I made about $1600 on that deal and got the interior upgrade that I wanted.

For the headlights, I paid $1600 for a set of LTZ, sold my LT set for $1200. So that upgrade ran me $400.

Tails, same deal, cost me about $300 to upgrade.

I think I’m still ahead [emoji23]. More importantly, I’ve learned a lot along the way, and now manufacture various harnesses to make some of these upgrades achievable to many!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Really hard to say. When I bought the complete interior, I think I paid around $2100 for it. I kept what I needed, sold what I didn’t need. Sold my factory leather heated seats as well. I kept track and sold all that I didn’t need for $3700. So I made about $1600 on that deal and got the interior upgrade that I wanted.

For the headlights, I paid $1600 for a set of LTZ, sold my LT set for $1200. So that upgrade ran me $400.

Tails, same deal, cost me about $300 to upgrade.

I think I’m still ahead emoji23.png. More importantly, I’ve learned a lot along the way, and now manufacture various harnesses to make some of these upgrades achievable to many!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truly a legend. I feel it’s more cost effective to open my current lights up and go all out than it is for a set of LTZs. Hard to find too

212B3DC9-72A6-4DE0-AA8D-F6AE8138B1E3.jpeg

• Like 2