2015 Sierra Lift Help

So I’ve got a 2015 GMC Sierra SLT, crew cab z71 on factory 20” rims on factory tires, all stock. I’m needing new tires and I wanted to go ahead and knock tires and lift out at the same time. I’m new to lifting as I’ve always driven 2wds. 

I want to make sure I don’t go too far and look obnoxious but I’d just like my truck to look “right”. I’m thinking somewhere around 3” with 33s but I’d be fine with 35s without lifting too high. I also definitely want the front leveled to the back no matter what I do. I don’t know the first thing about what I need to do. 

Mainly I’m just here for ideas and pictures of what you guys have done. Please provide whatever info you can.  Like I said, I just want it to look good and not be anything too crazy. I’d appreciate any feedback I can get, I need to get this done within the next few days. Absolutely no trimming

1353E683-B658-464A-A6EB-0389CBAC2546.jpeg

Edited by spencerwl

2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 2wd. 3.5" Rough Country Loaded N3 Lift Stuts, Rough Country Upper Control Arms, N3 0-3" Rear Shocks, MotoFab 2" Rear Lift Blocks (I removed the stock ones), 2" Hubcentric Wheel Spacers, 33"x12.50"R20 Yokohama Geolander M/T's on Factory GMC 20s. Slight rub on felt wheel liner at full lock, minor trim needed.

20191016_170035.jpg

3 hours ago, Coleman71 said:

2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 2wd. 3.5" Rough Country Loaded N3 Lift Stuts, Rough Country Upper Control Arms, N3 0-3" Rear Shocks, MotoFab 2" Rear Lift Blocks (I removed the stock ones), 2" Hubcentric Wheel Spacers, 33"x12.50"R20 Yokohama Geolander M/T's on Factory GMC 20s. Slight rub on felt wheel liner at full lock, minor trim needed.

So if you could clarify, could you drop links to what parts you’ve got for your lift kit?

Like the lift itself and then the specifications for that lift? And then your rear lift blocks and your wheel spacers? Also would there be rubbing if I went with a 4.75in lift?