Husky, Weathertech, or GM All Weather Floor mats? (Canada)

So i wanna get some better floor mats for our 2019 Silverado CrewCab Custom to protect the carpet during the harsh winter months, but im not sure on which one to get. Could anyone give me any insight or opinions on what ones they like best?

Also i am in Ontario, Canada so where would be the best place to purchase said mats? Im not sure if there is a local store front i could go to or if ordering online is the best and which website? TIA everyone!

My GM ones are excellent.  I had Husky in my previous Yukon and they were decent but nothing compared to the GM ones.  This is a common question and the consensus is get the GM all weather ones.  They came as part of my Z71 package, so whatever those are called are the ones you want.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cltsig said:

My GM ones are excellent.  I had Husky in my previous Yukon and they were decent but nothing compared to the GM ones.  This is a common question and the consensus is get the GM all weather ones.  They came as part of my Z71 package, so whatever those are called are the ones you want.

Do i have to get them straight from the dealership or where can i go? again im in Canada so im not sure if that will make a difference.

15 minutes ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

Gm then weather tech. Are hands down the best. Search around and get them cheap.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well i just called my dealership where i bought the truck, and they said the front GM all weather mats with hump coverage is $151.21, and the rear is $110. Not sure if that's decently priced or not.

Go to the GM dealership where you purchased the truck and talk to the people beh

5 minutes ago, JohnnyV84 said:

Well i just called my dealership where i bought the truck, and they said the front GM all weather mats with hump coverage is $151.21, and the rear is $110. Not sure if that's decently priced or not.

Go there in person, be polite, and ask for any possible discounts.  ( I ask for the good looking person discount)   Just asking nicely will most likely result in a 5% discount.   It works for me, but I am nice and good looking! 

7 minutes ago, Donstar said:

Go to the GM dealership where you purchased the truck and talk to the people beh

Go there in person, be polite, and ask for any possible discounts.  ( I ask for the good looking person discount)   Just asking nicely will most likely result in a 5% discount.   It works for me, but I am nice and good looking! 

bahahaha, its worth a shot

44 minutes ago, JohnnyV84 said:

So i wanna get some better floor mats for our 2019 Silverado CrewCab Custom to protect the carpet during the harsh winter months, but im not sure on which one to get. Could anyone give me any insight or opinions on what ones they like best?

Also i am in Ontario, Canada so where would be the best place to purchase said mats? Im not sure if there is a local store front i could go to or if ordering online is the best and which website? TIA everyone!

There was a post yesterday about the GM accessories website having a 20% discount going on right now.

Not sure if it applies for Canada, but I would check it out.

24 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

There was a post yesterday about the GM accessories website having a 20% discount going on right now.

Not sure if it applies for Canada, but I would check it out.

I just checked out gm accessories canada and no discount from what i can see.

44 minutes ago, JohnnyV84 said:

I just checked out gm accessories canada and no discount from what i can see.

Too bad GM hates Canada.

I am on their website right now, and they have an offer for 20% below MSRP for floor mats.

Check with an American dealership to see if they can ship to Canada, the discount might still save you some money even after shipping costs.

• Like 1

I have used all 3 brands and used to sell Weathertech.

Have Weathertech and GM in a couple of fleet use Yukons and Husky in my Sierra.

What I have found was over time the Weathertech did not hold their shape as well as I would like.  They are very stiff material and over time began to curl up especially in the top corners.  Not a ton, but enough that they no longer stayed put.  They use factory anchors but I have found they often come undone.

Because of their rigid design, they are also a bit difficult to remove and clean without dumping debris on the carpets.

The GM fit well as well and are a bit more flexible.  They seem to hold their shape better.  My biggest issue with the GM is they scuff easily (I have black) and seem to scratch, the always look dirty.  They will also crease if bent and not go back into shape.  The GM mats don't have protection under the gas pedal, at least not on the Yukon.  

The GM mats use factory anchors as well

The Husky is my favourite.  Full coverage, stiff enough to stay in place but pliable enough to fold a bit to remove.  The lay perfectly flat and use the factory anchors to stay in place. and sort of suction to them rather than push through.  They stay in lace but do not let any water through since there are no holes.

I am in Burlington Ontario and bought them at Riva Truck.  They carry both Wethertech and Husky.IMG_0763.thumb.JPG.68aeca7c0e69e76205965f46960c68b6.JPGIMG_0764.thumb.JPG.e5e32d654b44b469fbd9795c05862b1e.JPGIMG_0763.thumb.JPG.68aeca7c0e69e76205965f46960c68b6.JPG

Edited by CarlDM
  • Like 1

we got the Gm interlocking all weather mats with our bonus points

front and rear they cover the carpet pretty much completely

and yes under the fuel and brake pedals(be pretty much useless here in snow country if they did not) i will get some pics in the daylight

as of today it snowed so its done being driven till spring time