Upfitter switches

My AT4 didn’t have the option so I ordered the parts and installed it.

All the parts were $287.58 including tax and shipping.

I did not install the knee bolster, I just used it as a template and cut a hole in the existing one with a utility knife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kf9yr said:

My AT4 didn’t have the option so I ordered the parts and installed it.

All the parts were $287.58 including tax and shipping.

I did not install the knee bolster, I just used it as a template and cut a hole in the existing one with a utility knife.

Do you have the part numbers of what you ordered? And is your dash black?

Here is a notice on https://www.gmupfitter.com/ that came up immediately when I accessed the website.

UPDATES AND NEW INFORMATION
Upfitter Switch (9L7) Service Parts Retrofit Kits

It has recently discovered that there is a problem with the list of contents for the Upfitter SERVICE PARTS retrofit switch “kits” for vehicles that were not ordered or built with the 9L7 option. The discrepancy has been corrected and new part numbers are being generated.  The kits are temporarily on “hold” until they can be properly assembled with all the components required to perform the retrofit.  Stay tune for updates coming soon.  This situation does impact the kits that are shipped with the vehicle when the 9L7 option was ordered.

NEWLY RELEASED BULLETINS:

161 - Next Generation Body Style Snowplow Jumper Harness Install
165 - Fuel Filler Elbow Assembly `Service Body’ Installation MD
164 - Overhead Auxiliary (Upfitter) Switches (RPO UEH)
163 - Fuel Tank strategy and Auxiliary Tap Upfit interface MD
162 - Rear Chassis Electrical Harness Attachments – 3500 Chassis Cabs

VEHICLE SPEC. INFO.

Upfitters looking for various model option information, vehicle weights (both curb and available payload) should use the Online Order Guide accessible from Resource page of the GM Fleet website. Select the vehicle application and Click on `Model and Option Weights' located in the lower left corner on specific model pages. (https://www.gmfleet.com/guides)

I'm not sure how old the notice is as there was no date attached to it.

Do you have the part numbers of what you ordered? And is your dash black?

Here are the part numbers I ordered 12/28/2019.

The numbers could have changed but these were all the parts necessary to make the switches work.

84497098 Harness $86.95
84524205 Battery cable $39.01
84669070 F Block kit $38.05
84688687 Multi Switch $20.07
84487354 Knee Bolster $44.86 (this was black).

Hope these numbers are still valid...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, I'm looking for some help on tracking down  some factory looking Auxiliary or uplifter switches. Whatever u wanna call them . I have read like 100 pages on "Auxiliary or uplifter switches "  In the lower end models or plow models that fit in dash under heat controls ,but my truck all the slots are in use I have a 2020 High Country 3500hd and I cant find anything on the Auxiliary switches that are supposed to be available to put in the knee board or panel with park brake . In it . 

Anyone know were I could order the replacement panel with switches in it ?  

I have added ,light bar, rock lights /hood scoop light , that I would like on these switches 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DADDYMAX said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for some help on tracking down  some factory looking Auxiliary or uplifter switches. Whatever u wanna call them . I have read like 100 pages on "Auxiliary or uplifter switches "  In the lower end models or plow models that fit in dash under heat controls ,but my truck all the slots are in use I have a 2020 High Country 3500hd and I cant find anything on the Auxiliary switches that are supposed to be available to put in the knee board or panel with park brake . In it . 

I have added ,light bar, rock lights /hood scoop light , that I would like on these switches 

Can you post some pics?  Been looking for a light bar and a good way to mount it. Thanks.

So you already have the factory upfitter switches but are looking for more? Or where are your current switches?

If you don’t have the factory upfitters then the part numbers are posted above your post and you could order that and install them.

Sorry if I’m misunderstanding your post too :)

Post #79 in this thread has a picture of the upfitter switches (they mount in the knee bolster to the left of the steering wheel).

Post #94 has the part numbers I used in Late December). They arrived in the middle of February.

Thank you for all the replys , no there was no factory spare Auxiliary I will try to ordering new knee bolster  using those numbers u mentioned in February thanks as for the light bar mount it was a bit of cutting to get 20" in and I had to fab brackets because lack of room angle of feet .

it does sit in front of bottom luvers I would recommend a smaller bar.  Note: luvers must be working or causes a engine light found that out the hard way.  ( would not recommend blocking air if your a regular heavy hauler.)

Thanks again 

20200405_195029.jpg

On 4/4/2020 at 9:27 PM, kf9yr said:

Here are the part numbers I ordered 12/28/2019.

The numbers could have changed but these were all the parts necessary to make the switches work.

84497098 Harness $86.95
84524205 Battery cable $39.01
84669070 F Block kit $38.05
84688687 Multi Switch $20.07
84487354 Knee Bolster $44.86 (this was black).

Hope these numbers are still valid...

so I put these numbers in for my 2020 2500 Silverado and they don't fit my truck????

u did install into a 2500 right???

2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom, Custom Trail Boss, High Country, LT, LT Trail Boss, LTZ, RST, SSV, WT 2.7L L4 - Gas, 4.3L V6 - Gas, 5.3L V8 - Flex, 5.3L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom, Custom Trail Boss, High Country, LT, LT Trail Boss, LTZ, RST, SSV, WT 2.7L L4 - Gas, 4.3L V6 - Gas, 5.3L V8 - Flex, 5.3L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD Custom, LT, WT 5.3L V8 - Flex, 5.3L V8 - Gas
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4, Base, Denali, Elevation, SLE, SLT 2.7L L4 - Gas, 4.3L V6 - Gas, 5.3L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4, Base, Denali, Elevation, SLE, SLT 2.7L L4 - Gas, 4.3L V6 - Gas, 5.3L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas

4 hours ago, mkeddie said:

so I put these numbers in for my 2020 2500 Silverado and they don't fit my truck????

u did install into a 2500 right???

2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom, Custom Trail Boss, High Country, LT, LT Trail Boss, LTZ, RST, SSV, WT 2.7L L4 - Gas, 4.3L V6 - Gas, 5.3L V8 - Flex, 5.3L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom, Custom Trail Boss, High Country, LT, LT Trail Boss, LTZ, RST, SSV, WT 2.7L L4 - Gas, 4.3L V6 - Gas, 5.3L V8 - Flex, 5.3L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD Custom, LT, WT 5.3L V8 - Flex, 5.3L V8 - Gas
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4, Base, Denali, Elevation, SLE, SLT 2.7L L4 - Gas, 4.3L V6 - Gas, 5.3L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4, Base, Denali, Elevation, SLE, SLT 2.7L L4 - Gas, 4.3L V6 - Gas, 5.3L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas

My dealer said the same about my 2019 but these aux switches will go on any T1 truck. They just don’t want to do it or be responsible for it. 

My dealer said the same about my 2019 but these aux switches will go on any T1 truck. They just don’t want to do it or be responsible for it. 

So to clarify.... u did install those parts in a 2020 2500

They list they fit a 2020 and 19 1500

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Those fit on my 2020 AT4 HD2500

It’s confusing but I saw the same message.

The upfitter switch plugged into the factory harness, the fuses fit exactly as they were supposed to, the knee panel looks like the perfect match.

I confess I did not use the knee bolster panel. I just measured where it should be, made a cardboard template and cut a hole in the existing knee bolster with a utility knife.

I zip tied the auxiliary fuse box to the mounting holes and saved a bunch of time since the process for taking off the knee bolster is time consuming.

Everything works as described....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...