Lift kit install labor

9 minutes ago, LRod said:

Hmm, that's odd! Since I joined there, they've been nothing but helpful and very friendly. Matter of fact, their opinions (amongst many others) were essential in my research for building my truck.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Funny. 2 other people on this same thread called out that guy yet you feel I’m the one you have to respond to????? B

apparently u haven’t been a member of SS very long or else you would see for yourself what an asshat that guy is. Give it some more time and you’ll see. He has multiple complaints over there and on other forums about his behavior. Hes one of those guys that if you aren’t using the parts he recommends or doing the mods he recommends or asks a question that he thinks is stupid then he’ll talk shit to you. 
nobody over there will do anything about it because he has more posts then anyone else

reminds me of TXGreek on here but much much worse lol. 

On 12/21/2019 at 10:01 AM, Jacoby said:

Ferralio is a DOUCHE. I’ve told him he’s a douche multiple times. **** that guy. The mod over there 19trax or whatever it is. He’s a douche to

It's true. He's an a hole.

I joined there years ago and he's still the same Mr. Know-it-all. Rare to see him agree with anyone except his little circle of buddies . If you use some brand of aftermarket product that he has your good. If you use another brand it's junk and you are stupid for not using what he is using.

They literally destroyed me for paying a professional shop $1600 do the ceramic coating on my truck. That's when I bailed on them fools.

Its cool Lrod and Greek get along with him. They have the same lifts. See what I mean ???

Wow Jacoby said almost the exact thing at the same time I did . I didn't read his post because I was typing mine?????

Edited by dieselfan1

Funny. 2 other people on this same thread called out that guy yet you feel I’m the one you have to respond to????? B

apparently u haven’t been a member of SS very long or else you would see for yourself what an asshat that guy is. Give it some more time and you’ll see. He has multiple complaints over there and on other forums about his behavior. Hes one of those guys that if you aren’t using the parts he recommends or doing the mods he recommends or asks a question that he thinks is stupid then he’ll talk shit to you. 

nobody over there will do anything about it because he has more posts then anyone else

Reminds you of me, how did I get sucked into this? Funny thing is you remind me of what you’ve described. You poke and throw your thoughts around and if “I” didn’t agree with you the first thing you do is get negative.

I didn’t join this site to get lectured, I ignore ignorantly people. Guess I’ve made some kind of impression on a few to make them think of me. If you don’t have anything nice to say, STHU and move on. GEEZ, who really cares with whom you’ve got a problem with, how about start a thread and have your name brought up, I’m sure the list would be endless.

Let’s all just learn to get along, move on before you say something negative, let’s just agree to disagree and move on, Geez!

Merry Christmas [emoji319][emoji320]

Sent from Above

Funny. 2 other people on this same thread called out that guy yet you feel I’m the one you have to respond to????? B   apparently u haven’t been a member of SS very long or else you would see for yourself what an asshat that guy is. Give it some more time and you’ll see. He has multiple complaints over there and on other forums about his behavior. Hes one of those guys that if you aren’t using the parts he recommends or doing the mods he recommends or asks a question that he thinks is stupid then he’ll talk shit to you.  nobody over there will do anything about it because he has more posts then anyone else

You're post about them was the most colorful one. That's why I responded to yours. You personally attacked them with your response. The other guys on this thread simply stated that they got criticized by them. Big difference! How people react to you is very dependent as how you come across. I've been around the block many times my friend. I assure you that how I communicate will not get me into any disagreements with those guys or anybody else. Your post clearly told me alot about your style and how you come across. But that's ok, everyone is different in how they communicate. Their is human factor involved when people speak because of the different personalities and it's all about accepting and managing them. This is especially true in the real world and not just in cyberspace. I can't remember the last time I had an argument with somebody and assure you that I have never posted a direct attack calling someone a "douche" as you did. I might think it but would never post it. But like I said, different personalities I guess. In the end, it's all good! I'd like to also point out that my intention was not to single out your post. Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk 

• Like 1

I joined there years ago and he's still the same Mr. Know-it-all. Rare to see him agree with anyone except his little circle of buddies . If you use some brand of aftermarket product that he has your good. If you use another brand it's junk and you are stupid for not using what he is using.
They literally destroyed me for paying a professional shop $1600 do the ceramic coating on my truck. That's when I bailed on them fools.
Its cool Lrod and Greek get along with him. They have the same lifts. See what I mean [emoji1][emoji24][emoji857]

Wow Jacoby said almost the exact thing at the same time I did . I didn't read his post because I was typing mine[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

You know what happens with a pack of dogs, same thing with people, they’ll get cocky and insults will start flying. I agree that site (which I’ve deleted) gets very rowdy and sickos come out of cracks and crevices but not to thrilled about going off topic in order to discuss having a beef with other members and using their names too. Just leave it alone, move on! Jacoby has his talent as do you. Again, I agree on that site and I’m sure TXAB would’ve deleted them all from this site. Ok, let’s move forward from now on.

Sent from Above

Its cool Lrod and Greek get along with him. They have the same lifts. See what I mean [emoji1][emoji24][emoji857]

Wow Jacoby said almost the exact thing at the same time I did . I didn't read his post because I was typing mine[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

We have the same lifts but they've been very helpful on everything else and have never disrespectful even when asking the most basic questions. If someone hasn't had an issue with me, why would I have an issue with them? All I did here was point out that they've been friendly to me. Whatever issues you guys have had with them is really non of my business.

• Like 1

That explains a lot. [emoji16]

Jacoby, maybe you should start a thread on individuals you’ve got a problem with, this way everyone else can reply and give their reasons why they don’t like you! Don’t recommend running into other sites complaining about others just because they don’t take your ideas to heart, as a matter of fact, you’re also know on throwing jabs at people that don’t agree with you. I’ll leave it at that. We can all get along nicely, just move on if you don’t agree with someone.

Sent from Above

We have the same lifts but they've been very helpful on everything else and have never disrespectful even when asking the most basic questions. If someone hasn't had an issue with me, why would I have an issue with them? All I did here was point out that they've been friendly to me. Whatever issues you guys have had with them is really non of my business.  

Don’t fall into this, no need to explain yourself. Some people get very offended if others simply don’t agree with them.

Sent from Above

1 minute ago, LRod said:

We have the same lifts but they've been very helpful on everything else and have never disrespectful even when asking the most basic questions. If someone hasn't had an issue with me, why would I have an issue with them? All I did here was point out that they've been friendly to me. Whatever issues you guys have bad with them is really non of my business.

Him and Trax 95 are friendly to you because you have the same truck same lift. Trust me. 

I could go over there when I do my lift but I probably won't. Some will drool. Some will just say nice truck man.

Then there is Ferralio's crew. They will say I am a fool for going so big . I'm going to have nothing but problems, shitty gas mileage, I need a tune/other performance mod, 

Why did you get those wheels there not the same as mine, and so on and so on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TXGREEK said:

Let’s keep this thread on OP’s lift, woohoo! Looking forward to see his lifted truck!

Sent from Above

For sure 

I could really care less what goes on over there.

Greek, what kind of oil should I use?

Him and Trax 95 are friendly to you because you have the same truck same lift. Trust me. 
I could go over there when I do my lift but I probably won't. Some will drool. Some will just say nice truck man.
Then there is Ferralio's crew. They will say I am a fool for going so big . I'm going to have nothing but problems, shitty gas mileage, I need a tune/other performance mod, 
Why did you get those wheels there not the same as mine, and so on and so on.

Sorry, but when did you say you’re going to have your AWESOME lift done?

Sent from Above