Bluetooth Issues

Has anyone had issues with their Bluetooth? If I'm connected and my phone gets a notification, such as Email or Facebook, my music through bluetooth will start skipping for about 2 solid minutes then go back to normal, but sometimes it wont and I have to turn off the truck and restart it.

Another issue I have is while I'm connected through bluetooth, if I connect my phone to another bluetooth device, it disconnects my phone from the truck itself and acts as if it forgets my phone. I am unable to reconnect my phone, and cant even find it on my phone in the bluetooth pairing list. When this issue happens, it usually wont fix itself until the truck is restarted 3 or more times.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Are you using any specific music app? Have you tried to force close that app?

Are you talking connecting both Bluetooth devices to your phone at the same time? Like a headphone and the truck?

That could be a phone issue. I am not familiar with the note 10+ but might be something in the Bluetooth settings to allow multiple Bluetooth devices at the same time. I don't know why it won't be true by default but Samsung are crazy, not as crazy as Apple

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2020 at 10:26 AM, Robbie Regala said:

I had an issue where my contacts wouldn't transfer over.  GM replaced it with a new unit and an update.

How did you get them to switch it out? I have the same issues and they said “seems fine, we can’t replicate the issue” 

Mine does that with music and I also listen to audio books on audible. When I get a text about half the time it will skip back about ten minutes. It also randomly changes the volume of anything I'm listening to over bluetooth. Buggiest infotainment system I've had in a vehicle, even more so than my ford touch was when I had that back in the day.

I've taken it to the dealer for the infotainment issues, but they happen so randomly they haven't been able to do anything about it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I have a lot of the same issues with my Bluetooth and radio.   Sometimes after I get a call or text I can’t use the radio or XM unless I restart the vehicle.   I also have the issue sometime if I use the steering wheel volume control it will pop up on the dash board but then never go away until I restart the car.  

my biggest issue with the Bluetooth is when I am talking on the phone using Bluetooth all of a sudden after a few minutes of use everything sounds very digital/robotic and I have to disconnect the phone call.   It does it so much that I do not use the Bluetooth any longer in the truck I just use my AirPods.  

• 7 months later...