RIP KOBE BRYANT

Dunn

3 hours ago, nqabigt said:

i'll bet that woman he raped isn't sad

Being in California, I follow all California sports.  Big Lakers fan.  There are so many sports team in California you begin to wonder if other states have teams.  Kobe was a phenomenal athlete that all sports fans could respect in a player.  But your point is well taken, I was a man before I was a fan.

1 hour ago, diyer2 said:

I won't fly.

You don't pull over and fix it or call for help.

So I'm USA restricted and I drive.

:)

Same here.

I last flew in a plane in 1973.

I was 11 years old and I hated every minute of it.

If I can't drive there, I'm not interested in going there.

• Like 1

I don't think he was ever convicted of sexual assault. I know the type of women that would accuse a normal person, never mind a multimillionaire. Guys like Kobe don't have to assault people to get some loving, she was more than likely full of it, regardless its not the time for that.  

Flying is much safer than driving statistically speaking. Especially if your roads have 2-way traffic. Can't drive for other people, if they want to look at their phone and suicide bomb into your lane they will do so. 

Flying in fog, not a good idea. When I work for Hydro they ground the birds in rain, fog or snow. They wont take my guys or their crew out if there is any of those forecasted for the day, and there are still accidents. Cargo basket came open a couple years back and a tool bag come out and hit the tail rotor killing all 5 people. Flying in fog is not worth saving 2 hours on a limousine commute. RIP to all souls on board.

3 hours ago, L86 All Terrain said:

I don't think he was ever convicted of sexual assault. I know the type of women that would accuse a normal person, never mind a multimillionaire. Guys like Kobe don't have to assault people to get some loving, she was more than likely full of it, regardless its not the time for that.  

Flying is much safer than driving statistically speaking. Especially if your roads have 2-way traffic. Can't drive for other people, if they want to look at their phone and suicide bomb into your lane they will do so. 

Flying in fog, not a good idea. When I work for Hydro they ground the birds in rain, fog or snow. They wont take my guys or their crew out if there is any of those forecasted for the day, and there are still accidents. Cargo basket came open a couple years back and a tool bag come out and hit the tail rotor killing all 5 people. Flying in fog is not worth saving 2 hours on a limousine commute. RIP to all souls on board.

exactly.....what was she doin in hotel room "just havin a chat"....she walked away with lot of coin even still....and the women that were inserting discarded condoms from NBA players (in town for games) inside themselves to get pregnant yrs back for huge child support checks, wow... if you want to play that game don't cry wolf when it doesn't go your way ....am not a huge NBA fan regularly really but am from LA and its still pretty sad to all involved...….

The video was pretty awful.

Read an article today that back in 2017 the Simpsons did an episode where Kobe was killed in a helicopter crash. That’s like the madden curse [emoji15][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro