Which packages to order with 1500 Elevation???

On 5/13/2020 at 12:18 PM, Kchampagne said:

For lift, you could have the dealer install the GM 2" AT4 lift kit after you get your truck.  I preferred the look and options of the Elevation model, but also wanted an AT4.  So I had my dealer install the lift kit.  Best of both worlds.  Plus, it's under warranty.  You could negotiate the lift and installation with the purchase.  Note, the Elevation model only includes all season tires, so if you want all-terrains (they look better with the lift) you might want to upgrade those at the factory or have the dealer do a takeoff swap with a tire of your choice.

Interested in learning more about this factory option. Do you happen to have a part# or #'s for this lift? What suspension parts came with this lift? If oyu don't mind me asking, what was your cost on adding this?

On 5/14/2020 at 2:32 PM, Cpl_Punishment said:

Since when can you get multi Pro on the Elevation? According to the GM website, it's limited to the SLT, AT4 and Denali. 

2020 order guide shows it's optional on Elevation, std on SLT,AT4 and Denali, not available on SLE or Sierra (base trim)

(2019 order guide shows it was not available on elevation.)

QK2         Tailgate, GMC MultiPro Tailgate, with six functional load/access features
1 -  Requires a Crew Cab model.  

EDIT:  2020 Canada order guide also shows it not available on Elevation.

Edited by redwngr
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, redwngr said:

2020 order guide shows it's optional on Elevation, std on SLT,AT4 and Denali, not available on SLE or Sierra (base trim)

(2019 order guide shows it was not available on elevation.)

QK2         Tailgate, GMC MultiPro Tailgate, with six functional load/access features
1 -  Requires a Crew Cab model.  

EDIT:  2020 Canada order guide also shows it not available on Elevation.

Ah, that's why. I'm not sure why Elevation has to be different in Canada.

4 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Ah, that's why. I'm not sure why Elevation has to be different in Canada.

First pickup difference I've been made aware of. (other than units related stuff)

Edited by redwngr

6 hours ago, Sierra_Kayaker said:

Interested in learning more about this factory option. Do you happen to have a part# or #'s for this lift? What suspension parts came with this lift? If oyu don't mind me asking, what was your cost on adding this?

There are a few threads on this topic. Here is one:. 

I bought the kit online for about $950 (much cheaper than the dealer) and the dealer installed and aligned for $550.

The part number for mine is 84768243.

Here is the link to the GMC kit:

https://accessories.gmc.com/product/lift-suspension-upgrade-system-for-4wd-vehicles-84768243?year=2020&make=GMC&model=Sierra 1500&modelId=548&body=Crew Cab Pickup&bodyId=22&wheel=Standard Box&wheelId=119&trim=AT4&trimId=5102&drive=4WD&driveId=8&engine=3.0L L6 DIESEL&engineId=17881&bodyNumDoors=5&categoryId=98004

So for I’m building a crew cab standard box elevation with the 5.3, 4x4, in white. I need the 4Lo so x31 is a must, and I want the convenience with bucket seats. That is the immediate necessities. However, I will be getting a 20-25’ lightweight travel trailer in the future. Do I need a trailer brake for this, what package gets me the trailer brake? 

3 hours ago, Whistlingwings said:

So for I’m building a crew cab standard box elevation with the 5.3, 4x4, in white. I need the 4Lo so x31 is a must, and I want the convenience with bucket seats. That is the immediate necessities. However, I will be getting a 20-25’ lightweight travel trailer in the future. Do I need a trailer brake for this, what package gets me the trailer brake? 

Not sure if it's different in the U.S. but the GMC Canada site says you can add the integrated trailer brake controller to that truck for $350 CAD.

Not sure if it's different in the U.S. but the GMC Canada site says you can add the integrated trailer brake controller to that truck for $350 CAD.
It's US $275. Step 5 of 8 - Exterior options has it.

If you add the prograde trailering system, you get the app too for $1635. It also includes the Preferred package with the SiriusXM, 120 Volt outlet, Bose speakers, and power sliding rear window.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, patrickjlindsay said:

It's US $275. Step 5 of 8 - Exterior options has it.

If you add the prograde trailering system, you get the app too for $1635. It also includes the Preferred package with the SiriusXM, 120 Volt outlet, Bose speakers, and power sliding rear window.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If it I were me, I would pass on the Preferred Package/Convenience Package 2 due to the chance that the power sliding rear window could leak.