Inserts for Center Console Side Storage (Bucket Seat Crew)

Has anyone found any custom molded rubber inserts for the center console side storage on the 2019+?  I see that full insert kits are sold on amazon for every storage area but it seems to lack the inserts for the side storage on the center console for bucket seats. Ironically, those are the only inserts I need out of all of them. 

Cup Holder Hero is the brand that is sold on Amazon...it just seems like they don't have anything for the 2019+ with bucket seats.

image.png.589e2a04dadc95e6e7585a6ff8a62c8f.png

56 minutes ago, chadman said:

I need something for there also.  Everything slides in it and drives me nuts

Yeah, awesome idea, but not functional without something to keep things from sliding. 

They said that they would contact me when they were back in stock.  I'll post something at that time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ejdziurka said:

amazon link?

It's not up right now for the bucket seat version...but I can send you a link to the bench seat version.

https://www.amazon.com/CupHolderHero-Silverado-Sierra-2019-2020-Accessories/dp/B07ZJVVDZK/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=2019+silverado&m=A272AWK6PS9D1J&qid=1589486951&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

I have the cupholderhero ones from Amazon. They are pretty good. The ones for the center console side pockets were actually a pleasant surprise to me. Those, the door-handle ones and the cupholder inserts all look good. What is not so great is the center armrest one (has to be taped on. Cleaning will be an issue)and the ones for the storage below the center stack (they just sit on top and are always moving around).  I ended up not using those ones, but overall happy with the set. I have a 19 TB LT so the red trim goes well with the other red accents on the truck (Satin Steel).  

5 minutes ago, pschne1 said:

I have the cupholderhero ones from Amazon. They are pretty good. The ones for the center console side pockets were actually a pleasant surprise to me. Those, the door-handle ones and the cupholder inserts all look good. What is not so great is the center armrest one (has to be taped on. Cleaning will be an issue)and the ones for the storage below the center stack (they just sit on top and are always moving around).  I ended up not using those ones, but overall happy with the set. I have a 19 TB LT so the red trim goes well with the other red accents on the truck (Satin Steel).  

i appreciate the feedback...especially on the center console sides.  At least I know that they do exist and they are in the kit.  I'm definitely buying some when they get back stock.

Amazon was out of stock for my color in buckets for double cab so I ordered for the buckets, crew cab.......not only had all I needed, but extra and included the saddle bag ones for the console. Only difference was the small one for the middle of the rear door storage pocket which was easily cut from one of the extras.

DSCN0944.JPG.aaf602291a899f5943beec0ecafb6c90.JPGDSCN0942.JPG.ee7038e52d5920d592c829be07310cfe.JPGDSCN0945.JPG.60132d4a4c4dd1d37743c94fbc5fb3fd.JPG

DSCN0943.JPG

• 1 year later...

JKCover makes them and it does come with the center console side storage inserts.

I will admit that the ones that sit on top of the center console not only moved around alot (like pschne1 said above) but they also started to warp in the heat... started to look like bacon around the edges. I got rid of those.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LSCWWGP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1