Forged carbon fiber interior trim

I used plastic trim removal tools. The radio bezel popped right off. Start at the bottom corner and work around. The door and console trim took a little more force, but still not difficult. Start at the front of each piece because there is a tab that holds the back in place that will not allow it to pop out until you loosen the front. Overall took about 10 minutes to remove them all. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 8:29 AM, pschne1 said:

Finally got all the trim pieces back from getting wrapped. I think it came out great. Totally transforms the interior. 

5AEA906D-72D0-4C00-BC65-85ACEC1DAFCC.jpeg

7DAAA4C4-EDEC-4157-9C53-53518C31824D.jpeg

9522E256-9FEE-407E-85E4-8FAD6F976BE7.jpeg

Who did you send them to/ what design did they use? Would love to get this done.

They are near me, but I assume they would do it if you sent them the pieces. It took them like 2 days to do it and cost about $120 total. Ask for Omar if you call them. He was really nice. Let him know you heard about them from Pete with the Silverado. He was interested because he is looking at getting a Trail Boss and checked out mine when I picked up the pieces. 

• Like 1