Is this a realistic sale??

I’ve been on the hunt for a white CC elevation with  center console package and x31. I’d prefer the standard bed but I’d settle for a short box of need be... 

ive been scouring nation wide on cars.com and autotrader but can’t find ANYTHING below 40K which is making me want to go the ram 1500 route where I can get all I need for well under $40K

Do you think finding this configuration for $35K (give or take) is realistic or am I on a unicorn hunt? I’m more than willing to go used, but those aren’t around either. 

Depends on the engine but probably not gonna happen in the GMC. GMCs seem to run a tad higher than Chevrolet. I got my RST with leather and the 2.7 for about $39k. Cloth drops it a bit more. Going from the 5.3 to the 2.7 saves a fair bit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not at this time (riots, protesting, plants being shut down, COVID).

you can usually get 6-12k off of MSRP because of "incentives". I would say, if you can wait till this is over, just wait till the plants reopen and the pricing should start to creep back down in a month or two of the plants being reopened. 

19 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

Doesn’t seem realistic to me. Especially not with inventory being so low. What’s the sticker on a truck equipped like that? Gotta be around 50k. 

$52,775 for a Crew Cab Short Box with X31 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE (which forces L84 or LM2) and ELEVATION CONVENIENCE PACKAGE WITH BUCKET SEATS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jlong1984 said:

$52,775 for a Crew Cab Short Box with X31 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE (which forces L84 or LM2) and ELEVATION CONVENIENCE PACKAGE WITH BUCKET SEATS

To elaborate on what @OnTheReel said, I think most folks here aim for 20% off MSRP when discounts are good and inventory is plentiful. 

Edited by Cpl_Punishment
  • Like 1

Yep. 52 to 35 is not happening right now. Only way i see that being possible is if it was a demo or something of that nature. For new and no miles and no damage 15-20% off. 

Yeah, pretty unlikely to find one used and if you did, have to wonder why...buyback, repo, who knows.

That combo (CC Elevation) was not sold in the states for 2019 so you are very limited in selection indeed.

• Like 1