Alternative to GM# 84876818 camera

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 11:41 AM, Chevy350Z said:

Since the #84876818 invisible trailer camera is on back order for who knows how long has anyone found an alternative that works? 2020 GMC Denali HD

Thank you

I have checked alternative part numbers (84580657 for one) and they all are the same part that is on backorder.  I'm like you, have a new truck with technology capabilities that I cannot use.  Been pulling my 5th wheel and sure do want my camera!  I ordered mine in January!

On 6/5/2020 at 10:15 AM, sdelam said:

22 hours ago, trswyo said:

I would check this out to see if you can make your own.... 

Thank you! I am checking into both suggestions.

Hi All,

I have one of these 84580657 that I used for a couple of months on my 2020 Denali HD 2500 that I can get rid of.  Ill sell for $285 plus shipping which would be a large flat rate box (if I can get it to fit) which is $21.10.  You would need to buy the mounting clips and zip ties as they went with the trailer. 

IMG_2264.jpeg

Hi All,

I have one of these 84580657 that I used for a couple of months on my 2020 Denali HD 2500 that I can get rid of.  Ill sell for $285 plus shipping which would be a large flat rate box (if I can get it to fit) which is $21.10.  You would need to buy the mounting clips and zip ties as they went with the trailer. 
IMG_2264.thumb.jpeg.b9fa8d6ea3e0ae259d96ab885476277d.jpeg

I’m interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10 hours ago, hkyfsh said:

Hi All,

IMG_2264.jpeg

Thank you kindly for the offer but will wait to get new. How did you like it when you were using it?

I mounted mine on the roof initially, it was too high and had calibration issues with the invisable trailer. It also had a fisheye effect but it did serve its purpose to see behind the trailer. I recently moved the camera to where is needs to be for the invisable trailer to work and its pretty neat. 

E469AE9F-C267-4ECA-9758-10AAD705D914.jpeg

Edited by sdelam
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 10:38 AM, hkyfsh said:

Hi All,

IMG_2264.jpeg

I am interested  (941) 705-1124 or [email protected] Herb Hoelle

4 minutes ago, Jrscrib said:

So has anyone had any luck with a aftermarket options for the camera? It would be nice to find a affordable option that you can actually buy.

I have not. I tried all kind of avenues to see if there is aftermarket or when GM ones will be in stock to no avail.