Is this forum dying?

O_J_Simpson

It will go 3 times that far. [emoji6] minimum. 
That is a possibility, but the body will rust off well before then.

To be honest, I regret taking such good care of the body. I now have a straight, swirl free body with no scratches that is rusting from all the spot welds anyway.

Still a great pickup though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Too many personal attacks on this forum. Just like the zoo the outside world has become. We each have our own opinion. If you don't agree with mine, that's fine. State your opinion and back it up with facts that may help change my mind.

There was a guy named ___slow on here that was constantly helping others and gave tons of useful information freely. His typing skills sometimes made reading his posts a challenge but once you got to know his style the information was very honest and useful. Then folks started the personal attacks about everything he posted and he left this forum for other forums. 

I hope they appreciate him on the other forums. I sure miss him here. 
I didn't realize anyone was run off. In general, this forum is the most tame I've ever been on.

48 minutes ago, kstruckcountry said:

I didn't realize anyone was run off. In general, this forum is the most tame I've ever been on.

Well he was even decent enough to post a topic that he was leaving the forum and why while still not being offensive. 

For the most part this is a great and informative forum, but there a few "members' that I as a moderator would have shut down. Once they become involved in a topic it goes to hell quickly with their first response. No matter what the topic or how it might have started to be helpful I quit following before it deteriorates any further. Interesting that it is usually the same 4 or 5 "members" that cause the disruptions. Guess I spend too much time on this forum and that's why I notice this stuff.

There are still lots of good folks on here. I just wish pgamboa would hurry up and buy a next gen and start working out harnesses for it !

If you think something is out of line then you need to hit the "report" button so mods can take a look at it. We can't read every thread or post each day. We have lives too and we just do this as a volunteer. Always use the "ignore member" option. Tell others too as well. Also don't engage someone who's just being an ass, that's exactly what they want you to do