2020 2500hd 6.6L gas Cold air intake?

Interested as well. Been waiting to see if S&B came out with one, but even their 1500 series is backordered. Maybe a Covid/staffing issue? This AFE isn't showing any reviews yet, but their stuff is top end. 

Actually, looks like this listing is a pre-order, so nobody has one to try yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, Leemmons52 said:

Has anyone ordered or looked into the AFE Momentum GT Cold air intake system? Seems to be the only one I can find available for these gas trucks.

https://afepower.com/afe-power-50-70055r-momentum-gt-cold-air-intake-system-pro-5r-oiled-filter

The Roto-fab CAI, which has become very popular on the 5.3L and 6.2L trucks, will be available for the 6.6L gas in the next 2 months! 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been looking, even just for the factory air filter out of curiosity and there is little to nothing out there. I'm almost ready to fabricate my own intake. If it takes any longer for a roto fab (or something) to come out, I will buy individual parts and make one. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, MacLaren said:

Excuse my ignorance gang, but would a cold air intake system like momentum gt void the warranty?

Hasn’t been an issue in the past unless damage was caused by and directly due to a failure from it. Much like cat back exhaust. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Will not void warranty. That would be illegal. On top of that they are working directly with GMC for the production and Performance of this unit. 

Just checked roto fab  still nothing for the GMC 2020 2500hd gas.

I contacted corsa and one person said they are not going to make one which is strange.

I cannot find anything out there of good quality. So strange