Picked up my new AT4 3.0

85CJ

I agree - I will still need the level to give me the clearance i need for the tires.  There is a slight rub if I turn and the front end goes down while turning.  Does that make sense?  I think it looks great.  I might consider just trimming wheel well.

18 hours ago, 85CJ said:

I agree - I will still need the level to give me the clearance i need for the tires.  There is a slight rub if I turn and the front end goes down while turning.  Does that make sense?  I think it looks great.  I might consider just trimming wheel well.

That makes sense on the needing the level for the tires rubbing.  Will it make the back lower than the front, especially when towing?

On 8/18/2020 at 2:06 PM, 85CJ said:

My first GMC - very impressed thus far.

I removed the steps and put 275/65/20 BFG KM3's on it.  Awaiting the arrival of my 1 inch Cognito level kit.

IMG_0050[4133].JPG

Picked up my new AT4 yesterday day, Same color but with a 6.2.

IMG_0763.jpeg

• Like 4

Nice truck!  Ive got 9k on mine and absolutely love the 3.0.  I added the body colored “flares” and mirror caps.  It just didn’t look right to me with the matte black flares and chrome mirror caps.  Enjoy the truck.

BEAA323A-1E48-4D03-B0D6-6DEC82C0754B.jpeg