Customer service

Get a QR code reader app for a phone and take a shot of the QR code on the label on the bottom of the doorpost.

It won't have all the rpo's but does have some.

With the vin, you can contact GM social media and get a build sheet emailed to you.

With the vin, any dealer can print the sheet for you. 

Is the 'window sticker' with the manuals for the truck?

Last few we've purchased it's been with the manuals.

I believe the window sticker can also be reprinted. 

FWIW, the AT4 High clearance step is a dealer installed item.

VXW         NEW!  LPO, AT4 high clearance step, (dealer-installed)
1 -  Included with (PDG) AT4 Premium Plus Package. 

PDG         NEW!  AT4 Premium Plus Package, includes (PDO) AT4 Preferred Package, (PQB) Driver Alert Package I, (PDJ) Driver Alert II, (PYU) 20" (50.8 cm) machined aluminum wheels with high gloss Black accents, (CF5) power sunroof, (CWM) Technology Package and (VXW) AT4 high clearance step, LPO
1 -  (VXW) AT4 high clearance step can be substituted with (S6L) Sport Step, Black, LPO but no other assist steps are available. (PYU) 20" machined aluminum wheels with high gloss Black accents can be upgraded to (SHH) 20" High gloss Black painted wheels, LPO or (SKX) 20" high gloss Black aluminum wheels with machined accents, LPO.

On 11/24/2020 at 3:12 PM, tommy1727 said:

GM Customer service is administered by a third party and apparently they get paid by not ever resolving a single issue or even giving a damn.   

What does that have to do with how fast the railroad delivers a truck?

On 11/26/2020 at 9:10 AM, redwngr said:

What does that have to do with how fast the railroad delivers a truck?

Wasn't the original post titled Customer Service?   I was responding to the OP's situation about not getting his running boards and subsequently contacting customer service.  Didn't know the thread had anything to do with how fast the railroad delivers a truck.  Enlighten me.    

I was just hoping there were some gmc reps on this site. People are always freaked out about gmc moniterinf these sites to learn if people are doing mods to void their warranty but I guess not. I have complaints in to everything and their mother and I don’t think it’s going  anywhere. I may have to result to some other tactics.

There is a member account that is GM customer service, but I rarely see them post anything. They last visited about 10 days ago.

Send them a PM. They often will encourage you to send them a message at [email protected]

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/profile/92340-gmcustomerservice/

Edited by txab

On 11/14/2020 at 7:40 PM, Keith_Schumaker said:

They do mail order trucks now?  I just ordered my truck over the phone and email with the dealership that I will be taking delivery at. I didn't think there was any other way. 

yeah you dont have to go to dealership if you dont want...I didnt