Stabilitrac/ABS/Traction Control Issue

I have searched countless threads and haven't seen a similar issue. I have a 2017 GMC Sierra SLT 1500 2wd 6.2L. I have had a RC 3.5" Lift in Front and 2" Blocks in Back on 33" Yokohama's. I also have a Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 (p/n 2100), which I used to calibrate my speedo. I installed this setup just over a year ago. Stability Control (Stabiltrac/TC/ABS,etc) has not been an issue until now. My front two tires had strange wear, caused by premature failure of my UCA's. A couple weeks ago i replaced both front tires. The truck still drove great. This last weekend I rotated the tires at home, now the new tires are on the rear. It now feels like I'm driving on marbles/on ice. Not stable at all. the traction control light (on the cluster) flashes on, and I can feel my stabilitrac try to wreck me. It's not an anti-lock deal because my brake pedal acts normal. My Wheel Speed Sensors appear to have slack and are not damaged. I made an appointment today (for tomorrow) to have the two 'older' tires rebalanced. Could that cause these symptoms or am I overlooking something? I've seen others talk about the Rough Country 90009 and the Hypertech 732501 as possbile fixes in their case, but I believe the 732501 is a scaled down version of the 2100. I find it hard to believe its a sensor (Steering Angle, Yaw, etc) because, I would think I would have been having an issue before. This literally started after a tire rotation. thank you, in advance.