Best 2020 All Terrain Tire

Cmitchell64

Looking to buy a new set of all terrain tires for my 2016 Silverado (3.5 inch suspension lift). Have many mixed reviews regarding which tires to go with. I am looking for somewhat aggressive look that will hold up well in city usage, and most importantly are quiet on the highway. Looking to run 33's on 20x10 -25 mm offset aftermarket wheels (purchasing a wheel and tire package thats why the wheels are not in the picture) . All opinions and suggestions are appreciated!

IMG_2512.jpeg

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if you found the right tire for your requirements. But if you are looking for tires that perform well in city use and, most importantly, are quiet on the highway, I strongly recommend the Bfgoodrich all-terrain T/A KO2 tire.
You can find information in this article https://tireer.com/bfgoodrich-all-terrain-t-a-ko2-review/
Hope it can help you make the best choice.

On 12/7/2020 at 2:42 AM, Cmitchell64 said:

Looking to buy a new set of all terrain tires for my 2016 Silverado (3.5 inch suspension lift). Have many mixed reviews regarding which tires to go with. I am looking for somewhat aggressive look that will hold up well in city usage, and most importantly are quiet on the highway. Looking to run 33's on 20x10 -25 mm offset aftermarket wheels (purchasing a wheel and tire package thats why the wheels are not in the picture) . All opinions and suggestions are appreciated!

IMG_2512.jpeg

What tires did you end up getting?