Do you have keyless entry buttons on rear doors?

Saw this discussion on another forum. Seems some 20/21 trucks have the keyless entry buttons on the rear doors and some dont... Trying to figure out why and how to get them...

I test drove a 21 high country that only had them on the front. I want to get a truck that has them on both the front and rear doors.

Let me know what you have and if it has them on the rear doors. Maybe Canada/USA changes things? 

Manufacturers are slowly eliminating them from rear doors. Their studies and data indicate many owners don't use them. They simply unlock from the front door handle or fob, then open the rear doors. I've seen this discussed on Ford forums and a few others. Must be the latest automotive "trend".

Manufacturers are slowly eliminating them from rear doors. Their studies and data indicate many owners don't use them. They simply unlock from the front door handle or fob, then open the rear doors. I've seen this discussed on Ford forums and a few others. Must be the latest automotive "trend".

I use mine daily on my 2019 HC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 12/31/2020 at 5:00 AM, ShotgunZ71 said:

The high country I test drove didn't unlock the back doors from the front door button... I had to open the door and hit the unlock button

44 minutes ago, jeetS said:

The high country I test drove didn't unlock the back doors from the front door button... I had to open the door and hit the unlock button

That may have been due to the lock/unlock selections in the settings. They can be changed from driver's door or all doors. Hope this helps!