Power folding mirrors

drucker

2 hours ago, drucker said:

Can you get power folding side mirrors on a LT or RST model?  I need the folding mirrors to be able to get in my garage. 

Just looking here on the Build Your Own page, no

for factory equipped:

2021 1500 -  Available on LTZ and HC only:

DQS         Mirrors, outside power-adjustable vertical trailering with heated upper glass, lower convex mirrors, turn signal indicators, puddle lamps, perimeter lighting, auxiliary lighting and memory; power folding/ manual extending
1 -  Requires (CWM) Technology Package. Includes (DP9) chrome mirror caps. 

Same deal with the power folding standard size mirrors

Edited by redwngr

Yes, but you'll pay. You can get the mirrors, wire harness, and switch through parts after you buy your truck and have them install the stuff for you. At this time I'm unsure if a bcm reprogram is needed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

On 2/16/2021 at 3:28 AM, Transient said:

Yes, but you'll pay. You can get the mirrors, wire harness, and switch through parts after you buy your truck and have them install the stuff for you. At this time I'm unsure if a bcm reprogram is needed.

Does require a BCM reprogram. And requires memory seats or at least the memory seat module as well. 

On 2/16/2021 at 11:15 PM, Transient said:

Got any recommendations on how to make a garage taller? I can't fit my truck inside mine, and my truck isn't lifted or leveled.

How tall is the door opening?

Last year 2020 I tried to order a RST and wanted power folding mirror. I could not get them I had to go with LTZ. I don't like how GM has changed the ordering system for new trucks but what are you going to do. In the end my LTZ is by far the best truck I have ever owned and I have owned several of them. After having 2 midnight editions have the chrome is a nice change.

On 2/16/2021 at 11:15 PM, Transient said:

Got any recommendations on how to make a garage taller? I can't fit my truck inside mine, and my truck isn't lifted or leveled.

Feel your pain bro I have Floor ceiling cabinets in my garage. If the previous owner would’ve built these 6 inches less  it would fit I guess it’s time to break out the saw..... wifey  gonna love that !

How tall is the door opening?

6'9" tall. I have a Trail Boss with the sport bar and lightbar. My overall height is about 7'4"-7'5". Most carwashes in my area have a max clearance of 7'2".

Gotta love Southern California.

• 2 weeks later...