Power folding mirrors

drucker

On 3/2/2021 at 6:00 PM, OnTheReel said:

Power folding mirrors are standard on LTZ.

7452C1DB-312D-492D-B20E-A846AA2495F1.thumb.jpeg.e1f60c58fb8eb4c7815ee2634d167ef8.jpeg

Funny Or Die Laughing GIF by IMDb

I'm an idiot....this is what you get when you've never had a nice truck.  I didn't know what the heck that button was.  

Edited by John Kirby
I'm an idiot

On 2/21/2021 at 7:06 PM, Transient said:

6'9" tall. I have a Trail Boss with the sport bar and lightbar. My overall height is about 7'4"-7'5". Most carwashes in my area have a max clearance of 7'2".

Gotta love Southern California.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't know of many garage doors that would accommodate you there. Some of the new builds here in DFW have bigger garage door openings, but I'm not sure they are THAT big. 

What's the stock height of a new F250 or GM HD? Like 80-82"? 

On 2/15/2021 at 8:45 PM, drucker said:

Can you get power folding side mirrors on a LT or RST model?  I need the folding mirrors to be able to get in my garage. 

"Power folding mirrors" are a worthless gimmick that will self destruct when you least expect it. Also very expensive to replace when the old ones have turned to scrap.

12 minutes ago, It's Tim said:

"Power folding mirrors" are a worthless gimmick that will self destruct when you least expect it. Also very expensive to replace when the old ones have turned to scrap.

In my 2014 and 2019 I use them twice a day everyday.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John Kirby said:

Funny Or Die Laughing GIF by IMDb

I'm an idiot....this is what you get when you've never had a nice truck.  I didn't know what the heck that button was.  

Hehe, you can also fold them in by pressing and holding the “lock” button on the keyless remote. And then unfold by holding “unlock”.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

Hehe, you can also fold them in by pressing and holding the “lock” button on the keyless remote. And then unfold by holding “unlock”.

IF you have enabled that feature in 'settings'...