Clicking noise from drivers side front

I have a clicking noise coming from what sounds like the drivers side front wheel area. The kicker is I only hear it in reverse. I had to change the torque converter so I thought maybe it was a cracked flexplate put in knew one but, noise still remains. I proceed to remove the front drive shaft and the noise still remains. I had a leaking CV axle on that side so I replaced it also. Noise still remains. While I was doing the CV axle I removed the front caliper and spun the wheel bearing and the noise still remains. I have checked the front axle actuator and it is functioning as it should and I can hear the transfer case also kicking in and out. I am at a loss of what to do next. I’m thinking maybe a bad wheel bearing but, I have never heard of one making a clicking noise only in reverse. Any ideas would be great maybe it’s not coming from the front end? 

I bet it's more pronounced when the steering wheel is turned huh? You got a bad CV joint. Easy repair if you got the tools. You may need a length of chain to pull the half shaft out. I used a slide hammer, made a hook from a nail, installed the chain on a wheel stud, held it there with a lug nut, put my hook through the chain and aggressively operated the slide hammer. It puller the half shaft right out.

BE SURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BE THEY IN A HAYNES, OR OTHER MAINTENANCE MANUAL THAT'S SPECIFIED FOR YOUR VEHICLE.

Changed the cv axle on the drivers side, didn’t help. Only thing that is not been changed is wheel bearing and caliper on that side. 

Sounds like this but this is not the problem checked this actuator out works;

I know money is sometimes an issue, but when ever you do wheel bearings, or cv axles its always a good idea to do both sides at once.   A lot of people think they hear a noise coming from the front left, when its actually the front right, and vice versa.  Here are some culprits to check.

Both wheel bearings.  Jack the truck up in the front, so both front are off the ground.  With your hands at the 12 and 6 positions on the tire, try pulling with one hand and pushing at the same time as the other creating a rocking motion.  If you notice play or movement, then likely this is your cause

both CV axles.  with the truck still lifted try rotating the tire both front and back in quick jerky movements if you have a bad axle you may hear a click as you transition from moving the wheel forward to reverse.  Also turn the steering wheel from mostly all left, while performing the test, and also mostly all right.

Since you have already inspected your front drive shaft, I assume you inspected your rear drive shaft.  If not, with the truck lowered back to the ground, and wheels blocked properly place the truck in neutral, try turning the rear shaft in both directions, if bad you will notice play and should change the Ujoints.