Gas Prices

Big_Kahuna

21 hours ago, KARNUT said:

Ok, back to the real world. In my travels around town I’m now seeing 2.91 at some stations. 

Don't ever allow FACTS to get in the way of OPINION my friend.  Fortune is a real progressive anti oil  rag....LOL  

Edited by customboss
dampen pol side, help MAGA grasp reality

26 minutes ago, customboss said:

Don't ever allow FACTS to get in the way of OPINION my friend.  Fortune is a real left wing rag....LOL  

There’s very little facts going around these days. There’s one fact for you. Fuel oil and diesel is becoming scarce in the east. I believe if the greedy big oil companies had it, they’d sell it. 

Edited by KARNUT

47 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

There’s very little facts going around these days. There’s one fact for you. Fuel oil and diesel is becoming scarce in the east. I believe if the greedy big oil companies had it, they’d sell it. 

Why don’t you read the article? 

4 hours ago, customboss said:

Don't ever allow FACTS to get in the way of OPINION my friend.  Fortune is a real progressive anti oil  rag....LOL  

To their credit, Fortune did print the article that was written by two YALE professors, to say that they didn't have a political agenda might be a stretch. Fortune magazines' disclaimer was very prominent at the end of the article. There was a television news article today about rising gas prices and a shortage of distillates in the northeast, no reason given but I suspect part of it is self-inflicted given that region of the countries distaste for pipelines and maybe some hoarding of fuel oil by jobbers given the northeast's heavy dependence on heating oil. Just supposition on my part.

• Thanks 1

up .20 here. was reading the charging times for the electric Hummer, 55 hours for 120v home charger, 220 and 440v significantly shorter but 220 still like 20 hours and I don't know any one with 440v  at their home which is only an hour or so. 

Edited by richard wysong
  • Like 1

$3.25 E15 86 octane min  Maverik   and  $3.79 E10 91 octane 5 gallons from City Market ( Kroeger here) to ensure 87 octane at least in tank. 

US 160 closed at La Veta Pass for snow, ice, road work so had to take very slick, deep snow off road to get home from Alamosa. Was dicey. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 11:10 AM, garagerog said:

Paid $4.80 😬 for corn free 87 for the JD lawn tractor, regular UL @ $3.23. PSA: O'Reilly's has Techron 2 for 1 so I stocked up.

Advance Auto has it 2 for 1 as well

$2.99 RU    $4.49 Diesel

Edited by txab