New lakeshore blue

Its possible that its a previously used color that they just changed the name on. My 2018, 2021 and my yet to be built 2024 Silverado's have all been the tri coat red. One was called Cajun red, and the other were different (cant recall) 

Anyways, same color different name every year or so. 

I would prefer the dark red, but it is unavailable with the z71 sport pkg.  And just found out today that the lakeshore blue is going to be a late availability.   Guess im going with the midnight in black.

On 3/20/2023 at 5:13 PM, 64BAwagon said:

Its possible that its a previously used color that they just changed the name on. My 2018, 2021 and my yet to be built 2024 Silverado's have all been the tri coat red. One was called Cajun red, and the other were different (cant recall) 

Anyways, same color different name every year or so. 

The latest 3 tint coat reds aren't the same color, nor the same paint code.  There are changes to the tint/shade of each of them, making each their own color with their own name.  

Edited by newdude

They must be very subtle changes then because the 2018 and 2021 I had20221020_101544.thumb.jpg.f91d9f2e7b9f6cf0cd83014f22dec3d8.jpg were indistinguishable from each other. Currently waiting for my 2024 to see how it compares. 

• 2 weeks later...

almost bet its northsky blue or so similar had a hard time noticing, i am not a color aficionado so close is good enough for me.......if you like that family of color should be fine

@Dunn Agreed, the changes they make are very minor and unless the vehicles are side by side its hard to tell. I know the new "pull me over red" is slightly different from other years of red. GM changed the formula, my guess is they found something less $$$

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Cowboyman said:

It's not what I was excepting, but I think it will look good on the Silverado.

Lakeshore Blue Metallic

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 10.40.45 AM.png

It’s crazy that that blue makes your Silverado look like a small suv. Could also be the lighting too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1