2014 Chevy/GMC Wish-List

I don't know what will happen when I need to replace this truck. I don't like the idea of forward hinged doors on the ex cab, the current setup is great for loading bulky things. I don't need or much like crew cabs and that's what the ex cab is becoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALL window switches should have the extra click for auto up AND down!! Loved that feature in my Audi. It's the small things that matter right!? :lol:

I could go for that, or in the very least auto up for the driver.

I don't know what will happen when I need to replace this truck. I don't like the idea of forward hinged doors on the ex cab, the current setup is great for loading bulky things. I don't need or much like crew cabs and that's what the ex cab is becoming.

i dont think they will but i agree with you. i wish they would keep the ext cabs the way they are. too many people that like it the way it is

ALL window switches should have the extra click for auto up AND down!! Loved that feature in my Audi. It's the small things that matter right!? :lol:

My 2006 Silverado had both driver and passenger side auto power down.

My 2007 Sierra (NBS) only has driver auto power down.

Why would they remove this feature?

What were they thinking?

My 2006 Silverado had both driver and passenger side auto power down.

My 2007 Sierra (NBS) only has driver auto power down.

Why would they remove this feature?

What were they thinking?

I care more about my window having auto up than the passenger window having any of that. I rarely have passengers or many reasons to open the passenger window.

Lazer beams to destroy all who oppose me.

Electromagnetic pulse to disable and render useless the vehicles of all those who oppose me.

Grave Digger edition to crush all who oppose me.

Dora the Explorer off road edition to take on those pesky Raptors(who oppose me).

and a microwave oven for hot pockets, I heard they're yummy

Electromagnetic pulse to disable and render useless the vehicles of all those who oppose me.

Dora the Explorer off road edition to take on those pesky Raptors(who oppose me).

and a microwave oven for hot pockets, I heard they're yummy

This. Is. Awesome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AC in back seats of crew cabs for sure. Bigger front and back seat leg room like the Fords have now. Would love auto up on windows too. How about a freaking dedicated switch for a cargo light, idiot who deleted it on the 900s should be castrated. I like the air bag system the new 13 rams have. Sounds cool in theory

AC in back seats of crew cabs for sure. Bigger front and back seat leg room like the Fords have now. Would love auto up on windows too. How about a freaking dedicated switch for a cargo light, idiot who deleted it on the 900s should be castrated. I like the air bag system the new 13 rams have. Sounds cool in theory

Dedicated cargo lamp switch would be nice. Hell, as it sits it won't work when the truck is in motion anyhow which makes it useless if you want to check the security of the load when driving.

Why do so many people oppose you? What are you planning?

Why do so many people oppose you? What are you planning?

Well, let's see. Many oppose me because:

First, I'm a fan of two professional sports teams that suck, and second, because I've been married for quite some time and am the only male in my house. As for what I'm planning, well, let's see. I'm planning to get my truck fixed after some chick in an old taurus decided that my rear quarter was too straight and my wheels too shiny. I'm also planning to celebrate eighteen glorious(she made me say that) years of marriage on Labor day. I have very few plans, and none that involve the actual destruction of all who oppose me. Unless they drive an old, silver taurus. Besides, if your screenname or ID or whatever we call it here is Therapy, I would prefer to start with my childhood before we jump right into my current issues. I'm already on my couch...

You forgot my original intent with my post- hot pockets for everyone!

By the way, are they good? I see guys at work droppin' 'em like crab cakes, but they look a little scary to me.

I feel better, thanks Doc. Same time next week?

Archived