Best price for XM renewal

With ipods/mp3 players and radio... why? I just don't see the point unless your an avid sports fan who drives ALL the time. How much time are you really in your truck a day :dunno:

I passed. It just doesn't seem worth paying for imo. There's still commercials... signal isn't the greatest all the time... and quite frankly I don't think it's cheap enough.

I've had XM or Sirrius for nearly 7 years now and I haven't listened to an FM radio station for more than 5 minutes in that 7 years. Too much good stuff to listen to on XM, imo. Sure, now that I have a reason to listen to digital music in my truck as well I don't listen to XM as much but I never even set any FM presets in my new truck and I have no idea of the cd player works or not, as well because my radio is either on XM or the jump drive in my usb port.

Just went through this yesterday, sub is up so I called and no deals, $184 per year, told them I was letting it expire and they were loosing a 10 year customer, they didn't care, phone call over. Asked about the $77 a year deal, was told no such deal exists and no other promotions currently going on.

Archived