Air Compressor

What would you be needing the volume of air for that needed an engine driven compressor? Most needs can be satisfied with electric compressors

I have a 2014 gmc 6.2L, and am looking for a engine driven air compressor kit. Has anyone that has done this or know where to look?

Do you plan on using air bags or air tools? Have you tried York?

It's a farm truck so 1/2" impact air tool, airing implement tires truck tires, opened end blower

I been running a oasis electric compressor on previous vehicle but there hard to mount

Out of the way with extra battery. I don't want it in the bed either

I went with the electric oasis 4000 air compressor. There's just enough room to

Mount it in the spare battery location. Now I need to upgrade my alternator at idle

The compressor shuts off for safety not enough amps. They told me I needed a 300

Amp alternator to run compressor constant. Any idea where to find direct bolt on good quality?

I went with the electric oasis 4000 air compressor. There's just enough room to

Mount it in the spare battery location. Now I need to upgrade my alternator at idle

The compressor shuts off for safety not enough amps. They told me I needed a 300

Amp alternator to run compressor constant. Any idea where to find direct bolt on good quality?

http://www.mechman.com/

they're pretty proud of them.

Spurshot, off topic, but you got a nice truck, man.

Thanks. I think it's probably the nicest of the GM trucks I've had. No regrets on this one. Even the 5.3L choice. The 6 1/2 ft bed with the Crewcab is perfect for me. My last truck had the 5 1/2 ft bed with a Crewcab. Not enough bed for my needs.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived