What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Ahh, gotcha. I could see a billion of them looking like hair. I was picturing long antennae ... :lol:

Mainly lady bugs around here lately...esp those annoying orange bastards that bite.

Truck needs a wash and wax....we'll see what the weather is like tomorrow.

Managed to wash the truck up and wash, clay, polish, and wax the wife's ride.

Wanna stop by here and do the same from mine? I have cold beer.

• Like 1

Mainly lady bugs around here lately...esp those annoying orange bastards that bite.

We have those down here too. Actually an infestation of them a few years back. They don't bite down here though. Our house was infested with them. Would have to vacuum up piles of them around our windows upstairs.

Almost drove 37 min to a dodge dealer. Got an ad and my number actually matches one of the ten $1000 prize numbers. Never heard of the flyer ever matching anything other than the random or $5 prize.

So, asked the neighbor. Its lists 14 prize numbers. 1 is for the random(aka, the $5 prize) the other 13 are for one of the prizes(ten of which are unique $1000 numbers).

They just stepped up their lying game. They went from misleading to flat out lie.

She had the same number I had for one of the ten

0ef8af943b4bd776abb1cb5de0f30c66.jpg

Edited by SnakeEyes
  • Like 1

Almost drove 37 min to a dodge dealer. Got an ad and my number actually matches one of the ten $1000 prize numbers. Never heard of the flyer ever matching anything other than the random or $5 prize.

So, asked the neighbor. Its lists 14 prize numbers. 1 is for the random(aka, the $5 prize) the other 13 are for one of the prizes(ten of which are unique $1000 numbers).

They just stepped up their lying game. They went from misleading to flat out lie.

She had the same number I had for one of the ten

0ef8af943b4bd776abb1cb5de0f30c66.jpg

Even GPS'd it at 37 min. [emoji23] [emoji23]

Even GPS'd it at 37 min. [emoji23] [emoji23]

Yep. If it had been the one 15 min away I'd be there already looking at GC's rams. :lol:.

Can't decide if I should keep the Tahoe a while (as in 5 years, when we would build a new house) or dump it before the dash cracks are noticeable enough it would effect trade in. If the local Mazda dealer had a pearl white or soul red 2014 Mazda 3 at a similar value it would be gone. Rather have a Mazda 6 but want 2016 for the updates, not enough to buy new. Holding out to see how the 2017 CX9 turns out.

Edited by SnakeEyes

Working on a '94 S10 today with a blown out clutch line.

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Friggin GM engineers!!!!!!!!!!! God forbid you use a SIMPLE brake line fitting, right??? NAWW THAT'S TOO F'N EASY!!!!! F/U GM!!!!! I have over 100' of copper nickel line I can't use because of those damn push-pin fittings. What a friggin joke!!! Now I have to put $60+ into a rusted out POS that might not make 6 passes plowing before either a brake or fuel line blows out from rust. GOD HELP ME ...

I wish I was locked in a room with the engineer who designed this system!!!! BLOODY PULP!!!!! :mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::mad:

• Like 1

Working on a '94 S10 today with a blown out clutch line.

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Friggin GM engineers!!!!!!!!!!! God forbid you use a SIMPLE brake line fitting, right??? NAWW THAT'S TOO F'N EASY!!!!! F/U GM!!!!! I have over 100' of copper nickel line I can't use because of those damn push-pin fittings. What a friggin joke!!! Now I have to put $60+ into a rusted out POS that might not make 6 passes plowing before either a brake or fuel line blows out from rust. GOD HELP ME ...

I wish I was locked in a room with the engineer who designed this system!!!! BLOODY PULP!!!!! :mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::mad:

If anyone wonders why I'm looking at replacing with a non GM......see above :lol:

Edited by SnakeEyes

Might go look at that mazda, they lowered the price in the last hour.

Think I could get $1000 for the NEX8100 and the idatalink maestro module. Its already sodered and ready for a GMT900

If it wasnt soldered, id do 800 haha