2014 Toyota Tundra - New sheetmetal and interior, thats about it

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want some of the stuff that design team is taking. But then I might find it and the super duty's attractive

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

At least one wont cut his fingers on the door handles...

so long

j-ten-ner

I've seen the chrome plating thing happen to dozens of different vehicle models/brands, it isn't anything unique to these trucks or GM.

I don't think the Tundra Crewmax looks bad for what it is, but it isn't (and probably never will be) a "truck". It's more like a SUV w/ a small bed, and is designed to appeal to folks w/ families, who also want to tow something on the weekend. They almost scream "big a--, expensive gas hog", even though they're not much different than the others. I don't see them selling it as an every man's truck. I've considered them myself, even though I think they're on the bloated/ugly side. Why? Simply because it offers a good mix for what my needs are. Strong motor, large interior for a family, and just enough bed to put a few things. I mostly haul stuff on my utility trailer, so I don't need an 8 ft bed (or a 6.5 ft for that matter).

I doubt that they'll be increasing sales, that's for sure.

I've seen the chrome plating thing happen to dozens of different vehicle models/brands, it isn't anything unique to these trucks or GM.

I don't know.

It's just that there are lately so many complains about quality and break downs in our very GM Forum.

That makes me wonder if we shouldn't better leave the Tundra alone...

so long

j-ten-ner

Looks like they spent most of the money on re-designing the interior....which looks much better, trust me.

The front end is just plain butt-fugly.

Mine's been trouble-free, and it's paid for so I'll hang on to it.

Archived