2014+ Leveling Kits

I have a 2015 Sierra 1500 All Terrain with 2" level (stock 1.5" rear blocks). I put 295/60r20 on stock wheels. They had a very slight rub on front inner wheel liner at full lock, but it was fixed easily by a zip tie. I originally put 275/60 on there cuz the tire shop didn't thing the 295/60 would fit. They were wrong! The 295/60 looks 100% better. I have Toyo Open Country AT 2. The 295/60 is the Xtreme version so it is noisier/heavier than the 275/60 due to the wider Xtreme tread pattern...but it looks way better! I also added a 1/4" RCountry spacer to the wheels to get a little more width for astetics.

I was looking into those tires but could not find them in my area to compare to the duratrac. They had the 275/65 r20 which is a not extreme size ??? the dealer here didn't even know the difference between the extreme version.

Overall happy with what I got but yours look nice too . :thumbs:

Heres my truck.. got it last thursday. '15 gmc sierra slt, 4x4 z71, summit white w/ jet blk leather interior, loaded, 22" sye wheels, etc. got a linex ultimate bed liner and I did the rc 2" front lift.

Not great pic.. from my cell

z71y_zpswe32if9o.jpg

Really good looking truck. Good luck with it!

Edited by JimmyVal

Well here's mine, finally finished everything up. Level kit, tint, new tires and debadged. Weird thing is, I feel every bump in the road with these tires, like they are a harder tire and everything travels to the floor boards...oh well.

IMG_1965_zpsadikwmgj.jpg

Might have got a 10ply which is a stiffer tire

I didn't think of that, I mounted and balanced them myself, all of them took less then 3 oz, but one tire took 6.25, that tire has me worried.

Well here's mine, finally finished everything up. Level kit, tint, new tires and debadged. Weird thing is, I feel every bump in the road with these tires, like they are a harder tire and everything travels to the floor boards...oh well.

IMG_1965_zpsadikwmgj.jpg

What size tire and what psi are you running?

10403476_417902061702696_728512716255366

Just picked up my brand new 2015 GMC Sierra Z71 Double Cab. Ordered a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit today. Still not sure which tires I want to run. I am looking to run the biggest tires possible width wise without hitting the suspension parts underneath. Eyeing 275/60/20 's right now. Gonna keep the stock rims and not afraid to get some small wheel spacers if need be. Any info on the rims that come stock on this truck would be appreciated. I am thinking they are +26 offset but not entirely sure.

Thanks all.

Jordan

285-70 17, mas is 44 PSI, I'm running 40 PSI...

I would be willing to bet that it's due to two things. Your psi and the level kit. I had a spacer level on my truck before going with rancho quickliftsthis weekend and it rode really rough. Lowering my psi to 33 helped, but in the end getting quicklifts was way better.

Edited by projectsummit

Just picked up a set of Bilstein adjustable shocks front and the rear to go with them. Autozone spring compressors work fine for the install or should I order something better?

If it's any help, im pretty sure my neighbor used some Autozone or Pepboys spring compressors when he installed a set of Bilsteins on his 06 2500