2014+ Leveling Kits

I can’t be the only one has the vibration issue with a leveling kit out there! Like I said my ‘17 denali was perfect with a rc 2” leveling kit. My 18 denali shakes under a load. ESP in 4 wheel drive. Had rc 2.5 and currently has readylift 1.5 with factory block in back. Both have shake issues. Really regretting my good buy on the 18 now ??  I guess if there is anyone else that had this issue, I’m curious what was done if anything to fix issue. Would really hate to go back to stock

4 hours ago, JSB81 said:

I can’t be the only one has the vibration issue with a leveling kit out there! Like I said my ‘17 denali was perfect with a rc 2” leveling kit. My 18 denali shakes under a load. ESP in 4 wheel drive. Had rc 2.5 and currently has readylift 1.5 with factory block in back. Both have shake issues. Really regretting my good buy on the 18 now ??  I guess if there is anyone else that had this issue, I’m curious what was done if anything to fix issue. Would really hate to go back to stock

Why did you go from a 17 to a 18? So without the level theres no shake?

6 hours ago, texasaggies16 said:

Why did you go from a 17 to a 18? So without the level theres no shake?

Honesty the dealer called me and gave me an awesome deal. I really like this body style so I thought why not have the newest in this style I could get. Now I really wish I wouldn’t have. Yes without the level everything is fine. 

5aa83e600af1e7412e496ebc31e776b6.jpg

2.5 rough country, seems like I didn’t get a full 2 inches of lift. Front I remember was about 36 1/2 and after kit I’m at 38 1/2. I had a shit ton of rake the back was at 39 1/2 and now it sits just under 40 1/2. Wheels and tires this upcoming Saturday throwing on 285/55r20 ridge grapplers on 20x10 xd 820 grenades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After looking around for weeks I went with 2.5” motofab leveling kit. I was lucky enough to have a 2014 GMC Sierra Denali before magneride or else that would have definitely cut down on my options. The place I got my wheels and tires had this thing installed in about an hour and 15 minutes. I love the simplicity of just a spacer on top. And so far the ride is same as stock. 

16 hours ago, Devond13 said:

After looking around for weeks I went with 2.5” motofab leveling kit. I was lucky enough to have a 2014 GMC Sierra Denali before magneride or else that would have definitely cut down on my options. The place I got my wheels and tires had this thing installed in about an hour and 15 minutes. I love the simplicity of just a spacer on top. And so far the ride is same as stock. 

Why would it cut down on your options? 

I have the 2017 with the suspension maxx 2.5. all you have to do is have the dealer "re-zero" the magnaride in the computer. 

i just bought a rc 2.5 in lift and plaining to instal only the 2 in front until i get bigger tire... on the 2.5in lift instruction they does say to unplug the electric power stearing but on the 2in lift instruction yes... does i need too or not????

Edited by math_10silverado

i just bought a rc 2.5 in lift and plaining to instal only the 2 in front until i get bigger tire... on the 2.5in lift instruction they does say to unplug the electric power stearing but on the 2in lift instruction yes... does i need too or not????

I didn’t do it because the clips were very fragile and where they plug into the electric power steering is a fragile area I could tell I was going to break if I kept trying to unplug them. I got one off but the other two plugs were not going off without breaking. I unplugged the battery and had no issues. You just need to make sure you support your lower control arm and knuckle after you break loose the upper ball joint and unbolt the ABS line otherwise it will snap. I couldn’t believe it wasn’t in the instructions to do that.

Just keep an eye on all brake lines and abs lines and you will be fine, I installed the 2.5 inch RC yesterday took about 3 1/2 hours for the front and rear.

im not removing the ball join i already instaled the rc 2in on my old 2007 and didn remove them ill try again if its still work only by removing the sway bar link 

You have to unless you only want to do the bottom 2 inch, in that case why get the 2.5 kit.?