2014+ Leveling Kits

Before he installed the 1/2” spacer he would rub at about 90% turn (give or take) after the install he rubs after like 98% turning (again give or take) im just not sure if its from the uca or the sway bar. wen i see my young brother again ill check where the rubbing is coming from
Hope this helped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I appreciate it man. I’m rubbing at full lock but I’m not confident running spacers or trimming studs

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:43 PM, GMCaholic said:

IMG_4313.JPG
My young brothers set up
3” level up front nothing in the rear
22” factory chevy wheels
35x12.50r22 toyo mt
1/2” wheel spacers in the front
Minor trimming on front
Looks pretty clean if you ask me

Nice truck

in b4 everyone says "it's impossible" "massive trimming"

On 1/26/2018 at 12:46 PM, Fall Sniper said:

Would like to level my 2018 Denali but unsure about messing with the magna ride and don’t want a harsh ride.

All you have to do is have them "re-zero" the magnaride in the pcm. You don't need the susepnsionmaxx bracket or whatever.  I installed mine and it rode like a dump truck. after the re-calibration it rode exactly the same as stock. 

On 1/26/2018 at 3:51 PM, DenaliLegend said:

Thanks! 285/55r22 and get a small rub on full lock on liner only

That's a 34" tall tire. I have the same set up, it rubs on the fender lining (zip tie helps)  and badly on the control arms. There is no way you are not getting the same. It's so bad I am swapping out for a smaller 32.8 tire and after market wheels. It looks great but it rubs like crazy. Anything going over 33" is gonna rub on stock. It's raining now or I'd take a pic of the wear for you.   

It's way worse in 4 wheel drive. 

truck.jpg

31 minutes ago, Jaime Wawatusi said:

That's a 34" tall tire. I have the same set up, it rubs on the fender lining (zip tie helps)  and badly on the control arms. There is no way you are not getting the same. It's so bad I am swapping out for a smaller 32.8 tire and after market wheels. It looks great but it rubs like crazy. Anything going over 33" is gonna rub on stock. It's raining now or I'd take a pic of the wear for you.   

It's way worse in 4 wheel drive. 

truck.jpg

It must the width of your tire as mine does not rub the control arms or anything other than the inside plastic trim on full lock. I just walked outside an looked again to make sure but ive crawled all under mine after I installed lift and tires. I read a 33X12.5X22 rubbed like crazy but a 285/55/22r is 34.3x11.2. I will take pictures this evening an post. I have lightly taken offroad and no more rub than on street

Just now, DenaliLegend said:

It must the width of your tire as mine does not rub the control arms or anything other than the inside plastic trim on full lock. I just walked outside an looked again to make sure but ive crawled all under mine after I installed lift and tires. I read a 33X12.5X22 rubbed like crazy but a 285/55/22r is 34.3x11.2. I will take pictures this evening an post. I have lightly taken offroad and no more rub than on street

What width tire are you running? I think that is where you are having problems. The whole reason I went with the 285/55/22r was for width as I didn't want to rub anything important as this is a daily and pulls a trailer weekly

19 minutes ago, DenaliLegend said:

I would be afraid to go any serious off road with this set up. I have exactly what you do, 285/55r22's and there is rubbing on the control arms. I can feel it hit as I turn. especially in reverse. 

Same truck, same wheels, same exact tires.  suspensionmaxx leveling with all the spacers in, etc.  It's not the width, it's the height on stock wheels that cause the rubbing. 

Edited by Jaime Wawatusi

18 minutes ago, DenaliLegend said:

What width tire are you running? I think that is where you are having problems. The whole reason I went with the 285/55/22r was for width as I didn't want to rub anything important as this is a daily and pulls a trailer weekly

I have you exact setup. 285/55/r22 nitto terra grappler g2's.  next time it's dry I will take pics. 

Edited by Jaime Wawatusi

I have nitto Ridge Grapplers is only thing different but I swear I only rub the inside lip of plastic trim as ive actually gotten out and checked when I was rubbing. I went out at work and took these and turned wheel completely to left lock. The last one shows the little rub I do have circled in red. I will fix this with a knive and ziptie sooner or later

28343114_10213102717021264_1857287923_o.jpg

28418260_10213102716981263_893817276_o.jpg

28343048_10213102717101266_887456157_o.jpg

2 minutes ago, DenaliLegend said:

I have nitto Ridge Grapplers is only thing different but I swear I only rub the inside lip of plastic trim as ive actually gotten out and checked when I was rubbing. I went out at work and took these and turned wheel completely to left lock. The last one shows the little rub I do have circled in red. I will fix this with a knive and ziptie sooner or later

28343114_10213102717021264_1857287923_o.jpg

28418260_10213102716981263_893817276_o.jpg

28343048_10213102717101266_887456157_o.jpg

Thats wierd. I will take pics as soon as I can. Mine rubs like crazy, so much I bought new tires and wheels. it was just too much. 

1 minute ago, Jaime Wawatusi said:

Thats wierd. I will take pics as soon as I can. Mine rubs like crazy, so much I bought new tires and wheels. it was just too much. 

Did you go the full monty on the suspensionmaxx? I went full retard on mine 2.5" and 2" in back. Stacked the spacers on top and put the spacer on bottom

Did you go the full monty on the suspensionmaxx? I went full retard on mine 2.5" and 2" in back. Stacked the spacers on top and put the spacer on bottom

yeah, it's all in there. it's maxxed out.  I have to make a sharp turn getting out of my garage so I feel and hear it every day.   

I wonder if the G2's are more bulbous than the ridge grapps which might be more square if that makes sense..i just like using the word bulbous

That could be it. maybe, it rubs the sidewall. 

I ended up ordering this setup. 

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/167429/2017-chevrolet-silverado-1500-fuel-maverick-readylift-leveling-kit

I love the 22's but with too small a tire it doesn't look right imo. (like stock size).

• Like 1